quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh Good Lord

I'm finally back online. That post below took an ungawdly amount of time to complete. I even had to edit it four times after I published it.

Needless to say, I'm not entirely pleased with this new Blogger nonsense.
I wasn't able to get into Blogger at. all. this morning. Not even my own site. I was on Snav's for just a second, but then it booted me off again.

Sometimes my pictures won't load onto my posts.
Sometimes it takes three or four tries to get a comment to stick.
Other time, like today, I'm banished from blogger all together.

This is really starting to get on my nerves!
Myspace is blocked where I work.
Blogger is being more than uncooperative.
I am seriously thinking about going over to Wordpress.

I don't want to, but it might not matter.
I created a "blog" there just in case something happens here and I'm unable to post.
I'm not there permanently or anything.
And, there's not much there right now, but I don't know what else to do.


It's here:
Quesadillasforbreakfast.wordpress.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Hey ! I finally got back on ...grrrr! Blogger sucks ass today! HHNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey ... now we can play in wordpress all stealth-like together.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

we might have to play in wordpress, snav! atleast until blogger gets its head out of its ass.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

I had the same problem with blogger this morning but a friends blog which hasnt updated in a while was ok for some reason. I know a lot of people have switched from blogger lately.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

New & Improved Blogger is really pissing me off.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger LadyXandria said...

I've been thinking about making the Wordpress switch too. I don't know what's going on with Blogger lately... but it's no fun at all.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 5:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Wordpress and it pisses me off too, just in a different way.
Sigh

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can post now

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home