quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

I guess I'll stay for the mashed potatoes.

Duties I perform each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform each day:

1. Try not to accidently eat annoying little gnat.

2. Try to figure out how grown ass people who work in a corporate office have not learned how to properly flush a toilet.

3. Try to get out of Today's Duty: Signing up people for massages.

4. Work on my English accent.

5. Realize I'm doing a Scottish accent.

6. Try to figure out if the bad caferteria eggs or stress is giving me the runs.

7. Count how many people are shorter than me here at work. So far, just one.

8. Try not to act like I'm still drunk.

9. Try to figure out why a. they only hire Indian people as telemarketers or b. why the same Indian telemarker keeps calling me asking me the same damn questions.

10. Finally kill annoying little gnat.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Cheerio! Right good show.

(lousy brittish accent)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

Damn gnat!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Right then. That was spot on!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

top of the morning to you ! i remember when some lively chap called bs and i uncultured louts ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

What the heck did you drink to still be drunk? Let me know because I definitely need some!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Practice up on yer Mexican, those hotos are feeing you a little montezuma's revenge in your huevos!!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I think those Mexicans read my blog.


Oh, wait. Mexicans can't read. Silly me.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home