quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Duties I perform [in the restroom] each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform [in the restroom] each day:

1. Wonder why the hell people try to talk to me in the restroom.

2. Wonder why the sound of the air freshner going off sounds like someone opening a Pepsi bottle.

3. Wonder what it says about your co-workers if you use a paper seat protector.

4. Had to pee so bad today that I sat down and started peeing before I even closed or locked the stall door.

5. Wonder why there's a faucet for hot water if there's no hot water in the building.

9 Comments:

Blogger CozyMama said...

i wonder the sames things quite often.

Friday, September 16, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

I hate it when some assclown is talking on the cell phone in the john. If I knew that when you were talking to me you were dropping the kids off at the pool, I would probably not talk to you again.

There is a time and place for everything, and dropping a load is no time for chit-chating. LOL

Friday, September 16, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

LOL...that too, BS! Around three o'clock every day, there is some chick from Planning that is always on her cell phone in the last stall.

But what's up with people saying "Hi" to me in the restroom. The pee hole is the LAST place in the world where I want to start up a conversation!

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I definitely agree about the conversations in the bathroom! Good grief, it's bad enough I can hear other people go to the bathroom, I don't want to hear about their evening plans while doing it. Ugh.

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

..and some prego broad pumps her boobs in the handicap stall..

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

yeah! and people, have you heard of the courtesy flush? use it!

Friday, September 16, 2005 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

if someone starts to talk on the phone in the restroom, I go out of my way to make the most disgusting sound I possibly can and flush repeatedly.

Idiots.

Friday, September 16, 2005 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

opps...i totally am a bathroom chatter....
oh, shit...another reason for people to hate me...

i hate when i walk in and the airfreshener goes sssshhhhhh....
just wait til i get my pants down!

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Bobby - LMAO!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home