quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Fried Catfish
Mac and Cheese
'Nuff Said.

I've mentioned to BS that I don't particularly care for catfish. But maybe if it's deep fried in animal fat, the taste won't matter much. Plus they are having mac and cheese for cryin' out loud.

I'm sure the menu said something after mac and cheese, but when I saw that, I quit reading.

Ahh...the Astros lost last night in their second game of the post-season and it's a refreshing 65 degrees outside. And all the world is right.

Duties I perform each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform each day:

1. Down a 13.7 ounce bottle of Starfucks Frappawhatever and shake uncontrollably for the next 6 to 8 hours.

2. Read all about how the 'Stros are going to choke in the post season. Again. Atleast they are consistent.

3. Put all my glue sticks in alphabetical order. Wait. What?

4. Every hour put the front lobby clock an hour ahead. I figure by noon, it'll be time to go home.

5. Sit thru another company update meeting where our CEO tells dirty jokes and everyone laughs nervously.

6. Shop online for a new fur coat. But not a real fur coat; that's cruel.

7. Giggle everytime someone says the word "wax" cause it makes me think of the phrase "wax that ass."

8. Sign up at Savemyass.com so I can remember to send myself flowers on my birthday so I don't have to kick my own ass.

9. Make little snowmen using all the dust on my desk.

10. Wonder if the nice weather or the Kahlua I put in the coffee pot that's making everyone so chipper today.

Confession of the day:
I'm not sayin' I'm a gold digga, I just ain't rollin' wit no broke fella.

20 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

LMAO!!! Just how many glue sticks do you have? And why am I so interested??

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Many, Snavy, many. It's like the red Swingline. But worse.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I was going to buy you a green dress, but not a real green dress, that's cruel.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Ah dust/snow men, always an entertaining way to spend time!

mmmm catfish! :p

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ahh...lookingbusy! You just made me swoon! Anyone who can recognize BNL lyrics just melts my heart. I knew I liked you for a reason..

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

BS - we'll see about this fish non-sense. Don't get me wrong, I like seafood. Ok, I like shrimp and sometimes crab meat and sometimes expensive lobster. And hush puppies. But that's just bread. Ok, I like fried bread and fried shrimp.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Attention everyone: PLEASE HELP!

My kids favorite band, the Barenaked Ladies, are coming to town NEXT MONTH! My wifee has already mentioned that it if we took them, they would love it. Furthermore, she has ALREADY TOLD THEM about the concert.

What I need to know is this, should I waste 3 hours of my life standing around with a bunch of 12 year olds listening to a crappy band and waste a load of cash just to make the family happy for one night, or should I stand firm and say NO!

With any luck the Barenaked Ladies lead singer will catch pnemonia and be unable to perform, so I wont be the BAD GUY.

Thank you for any ideas you may have.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

You bastard. I compliment you, and you clog my blog [heh, i rhymed] with this shit.

Look, give me the tickets, tell the spawn, life's not always fair so get used to it, and pork your wife as a thankful for putting up with such a bastard like yourself.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

too friggin funny! a girl ahs to amuse herself,no?

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

LOL - my new name: "Clogger of Blogger"

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Or just BlogClog. That's funnier. See, I'm even funnier than you.

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! I am not a big fish eater myself . Actually if is prepared right I will eat it but I rarely cook it myself . Hope you have a good weekend! :)

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I will have a good weekend, Breazy! Just for you. But probably not as good or as drunk as last weekend. I have to clean [bleh] and shop at the grocery store [bleh]. Other than that, just hangin' at a friend's house cause her bro likes to grab my ass and I let him cause he's cute.

Friday, October 07, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

catfish is so wrong....when you eat it, you at the dog he ate, the shoe the dog ate, and so on....

Friday, October 07, 2005 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'm just guessing, since you told me like 8 times on my blog, that your boobs are too big.

Sweetheart.......I should be the judge of that.

P.S. You shall be linked ASAP.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I'm glad I ended up having a burger, Jinxy.

And, Jerk, yes they are.

Monday, October 10, 2005 6:18:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

IMHO Catfish tastes like dirt, or after its cooked, deep fried dirt.

Now, take a nice Copper River Salmon that, my dear is a completely different story.

I have decided I am buying you many colors of glue sticks so the next time you can arrange them in a color wheel

Sincerely,

The Damn Idiot

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

its 12pm...and you are not here...
dont tell me ABC Fashion Company celebrates Columbus Day!

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Hell, no. Although we do take pleasure in other's detrement, we do not feel the need to close everytime someone says Columbus "discovered" America.

It's just that, once again, I have put off my one duty from last week and am now having to scramble just to get it done by the end of the day.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

THose are good! LMAO!! I love these posts keep them up!

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home