quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, September 30, 2005

101 Things About Me:

1. My favorite food is the Quesadilla.

2. My rat's full name is Quesa Dilla. Two words.

3. I have always lived in Houston.

4. My parents still live in the house I grew up in.

5. My sister is half my age, but two inches taller than me.

6. I feel 42, but I act 18.

7. I just started breaking out on my face last year.

8. If I had it my way, I would never shave.

9. I almost erased #7 cause I suddenly got embarrassed, but then I realized that you people don't know who I really am.

10. I see myself as tough, but my sister knows better.

11. My sister lets me think that I am stronger than her.

12. My sister has seen me cry more times than anyone else.

13. I am smart, but not wise.

14. I always date loser guys.

15. I thought girls were supposed to be attracted to guys like their fathers. I have yet to meet someone tall, wise, strong, controlled, and calming.

16. I was diagnosed with bipolar when I was 21.

17. I don't take medication because I don't like feeling like someone else. Or like someone else wants me to feel. I like feeling like me.

18. When I get mad, I cry.

19. Everyone in my family thinks I'm violent, but I've never been in a fist fight.

20. When I was younger, I would get angry easily, and my mom and dad would fight me. I never fought back.

21. I love the beach. Any beach.

22. I hate wearing shorts.

23. I wear jeans to the beach all the time. In the middle of summer.

24. I want to get a tan, but I don't like the sun cause it makes me sweat.

25. I like my job better than I liked my management job.

26. My Ford Fuckus is the first car I've ever owned. I've owned 4 trucks, and 2 SUVs.

27. I don't have an extensive vocabulary.

28. I tell people I can't read. But really, I don't like to read.

29. The last book I read was "A Light in the Attic". I reread it to help cheer myself up.

30. When I was 5, I wanted to be a corporate lawyer because I liked power and money.

31. My dad was so proud when he heard that.

32. I dropped out of college to be a manager. I still wanted power and money. I thought I would have it there.

33. My dad was never more disappointed.

34. I used to tell people my dream car is a limo cause you get to have your own driver.

35. I don't like to associate myself with people who know more than me.

36. I am regretting double spacing this list.

37. I like chocolate, but not solid chocolate bars or chocolate ice cream.

38. In the middle of summer, I order hot chocolate from Starbucks.

39. I tell my parents the massages at work are free so they don't complain how I spend my money.

40. I've been in debt three times already, and almost had to declare bankrupsy.

41. I have never been a good speller. I lost a spelling bee when I was 6 in the first round. My parents were in the audience.

42. I used be in handbells.

43. I thought I was a musical genius.

44. I've only been out-of-state to Colorado, California, Missouri and now Florida.

45. My favorite number is 27.

46. I have a soul mate. But he is in love with me, and he is thinking about never talking to me again so he can move on with his life.

47. I usually only have one friend at a time.

48. I've only thrown up one time from being drunk. It was my 21st birthday. I drank for 14 hours straight.

49. My dad bought all the alcohol.

50. People who are close to me tell me that my friends use me all the time.

51. I just realized that these things are supposed to be one sentence long.

52. My mom thinks I'm negative all the time.

53. I just think I'm being funny.

54. My favorite thing to do is to make my dad laugh.

55. Very, very few people make my dad laugh.

56. When I was younger, I told everyone that I would always live in a big city.

57. More and more, I want to live in a small town.

58. In order for me to move to a small town, they need to have a Taco Bell.

59. Taco Bell was the first solid food I ever ate.

60. My mom craved Chinese food when she was prego with me; I think that's why I hate it now.

61. I like guys with good teeth.

62. And a good sense of humor.

63. Scary movies make me think of my own mortality.

64. I always over dramatize the things that go wrong in my life.

65. I bought my first pair of heels two weeks ago.

66. I lost my virginity at 18 with my first love.

67. We were on again off again for seven years.

68. He ended up getting some chick, who was 5 years younger than him, prego and married her the next year.

69. Back then that was a big age difference.

70. The oldest guy I've dated was 36.

71. The oldest guy I had ever had a crush on was 51.

72. Sometimes I check the local paper to see if anyone I know is getting married.

73. In Mexican years, 25 is an old maid.

74. I've always had a blankie like Linus.

75. I hate going to the grocery store.

76. My dad always called the "dreaded place".

77. My favorite word is "Odale". It means "aw, hell" in Spanish.

78. I don't like my feet, and I cover it up by saying that I don't like anyone's feet.

79. My sister is my mother's clone, and that's scary.

80. My dad hardly ever says what he is thinking, so when I'm around the family I walk around talking in a low voice saying things I think my dad is thinking, and I'm usually right, and everyone laughs.

81. I am always early to appointments.

82. I hate when my plans get changed.

83. I don't talk to anyone I went to high school with.

84. I was a band nerd in high school.

85. I was a hot band nerd in high school.

86. I accepted two date offers to my junior year band banquet, and it was the scandel of the year.

87. I am always bumping into things.

88. My sister called me "orange juice" for a whole year because I dyed my hair blonde and red at the same time.

89. I don't like being the oldest child.

90. I resent my sister for being the "baby".

91. My dad is worth more dead than alive.

92. I am worth the same dead or alive.

93. Unfortunately, my mom is worth more alive.

94. My mom used to tell me to call her "mother dearest".

95. Between the ages of 3 and 13, I had a fro because my parents didn't think it was proper for a young lady to put anything in her hair.

96. I am really good with directions.

97. It aggrevates me to no end when people aren't good at math.

98. I went to a Royal Rumble when I was 11, and waived around a foam Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2x4.

99. My IQ is 148.

100. I can't get a good job because I have no degree.

101. I have no intention of going back to school any time in the near or distant future.

102. The last time I went back to school, they diagnosed me with ADHD, but I think I was just bored.


Oops! I did 102 Things about myself. Ha!
Well, there ya go.
I can't wait to see this post, It's gonna be long as hell.

19 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Um, well....wow
good info
I just wanted you to feel affirmed, you have readers
;-)

word verification
olojatch
should mean something, somewhere

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Um, well...ok.
I didn't know I needed to feel affirmed, or that I needed more readers.

Oops.

word ver - qgqvp - Sweedish word meaning "confused".

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I enjoyed your list very much!!


word verification - qatkdrvs - cat k drives??? no idea

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

I like your list, just finished mine.

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

great list damasta :) glad you are back from your hurrication ...

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

wow...you are very deep...

i loved the My dad is worth more dead, etc...part...that was ingenius...

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LMAO at "I am regretting double spacing this list."

Good list!

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

thanks thom. i'm safe and sound. well, atleast safe.

jinxy, hurry! drown me quick! i'm getting too deep!

bs, i started getting really nervous cause the list was like hella long! and then i published it, and it was even longer than i thot!! lol.

word ver - [i kid you not] - phoni - WTF!?

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Hey!

I can't get a good job because I don't have a degree either. Doesn't it suck?!? They ask for experience, but how can you get any experience if you don't have any experience?

Your IQ of 148 puts you at genious level, good job. I have never taken a real IQ test, but I think I am in that range. The stupid Tickle.com IQ test ranks me as a 139.

I've never really believed in ADHD, that is a crap disease. As far as Bipolar goes, I don't know.

To solve all your grocery store problems, go any time after 11:00 pm. It's best though to go after 2:30 in the morning. By that time, the cleaners and shelf stockers are done.

Word verification - koxaxx. Ouch that must hurt.

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

fuck degrees. i think they are way overrated. i think i would be too cranky at 2:30 in da morn to be shoppin at da grocery store. [where the hell did that gangsta talk come from?] maybe i DO have ADHD...lol

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice list D! I got the impression that you could have done alot more.
Maybe some other time, perhaps?

Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:29:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Love your list.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yeah, gareth, i could have gone another 240 things about myself. but i think it would have dwindled down to shit like...my left big toe is smaller than my right big toe.

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Just stumbled upon the blog... love it.

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

i feel so much closer to you now.

I never have the patience to actually do one of those lists for myself.

Monday, October 03, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I didn't think I did, either, bobby. but once i got started, i just couldn't stop! I almost did 103 things about myself, but I caught myself typing the 103 part and I laughed, erased it, but kept 102.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Damasta ! I didn't think I could do the list either but like you said , it just kept coming . I could have went on and on . hehe!

Btw.. my 8yr old son is ADHD. He takes medication for it and I use to be against all that until it happened to us . My personal opinion , we are all a little ADD/ADHD! LOL! Have a good day ! :)

Monday, October 03, 2005 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

Your blog is truly amazing. I have a foot in pantyhose blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Frances said...

You shouldn't miss trying out the Houston local food delivery services since you live in that area.

Friday, December 21, 2012 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home