quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Grilled Salmon
Rice Pilaf
Side Salad

Looks like a Chicken Quesadilla day.

Well, I took a little day off yesterday. I'm not sure what for. I was planning on being out till 5 in the morning celebrating an Astros victory on Monday night. We all know that didn't happen. So, in essence, my day off was a complete waste of time. We also had the Jockey reps come by yesterday and give all the female associates free undies. Dammit. I hate when I miss a chance at free undies. Burns me up inside.

Duties I perform each day [on my day off] because I have No Actual duties to perform each day [on my day off].

1. Do the dishes from last week and then make lunch and not do those dishes.

2. Play along with Family Fued.

3. Turn my phone off after ignoring five calls from my mother wondering why I'm not at work.

4. Vow to do some house cleaning and then pass out from noon to three thirty.

5. Follow Quesa around the house and try to find the old cigarette butts she stole from the ashtray.

6. Instead, find an empty beer can and a half a bottle of vodka under the couch.

7. Have a burger and a beer with my sister while watching the E True Hollywood Story of Britney and Kevin.

8. Laugh when my dad discovered that my little sister tried to hide the table she broke in the living room.

9. Got embarrassed when I told my cousin I was watching Gilmore Girls.

10. Put off doing laundry until 10pm and then fall asleep before putting them in the dryer.

7 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

thanks, you reminded me i have laundry inthe washer form last night. the britney and kevin thing just scares me

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

According to VH1:

Britney + Kevin = Brevin

Jennifer + Ben = Bennifer

Whitney + Bobby = Whobby

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

I love playing along with the Feud - the whole time screaming "you idiot, now way that's up there". LOL

MMMM grilled salmon! :P

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

BS - Hell yeah! Yesterday they asked, "Name something you stir" and some jackass said "BBQ". Richard Kahn was laughing before they even gave him a strike.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

damasta + lime = dime

damasta + bsoholic = doholic

damasta + jinxy = jamasty

damasta + thomcat = sexy

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Nothing says lovin' like a juicy slab of meat while watching the debauchery of the greasy federlines...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

The Feud is still on? I'm going to go tell my boss to go fuck himself, maybe play along today myself.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home