quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Duties I perform each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform each day:

1. Wonder how "Rollercoaster of Love" got stuck in my head.

2. Figure out how to efficiently time stamp the mail so I can hurry up and get back to blogging.

3. Wonder how many times I can send "Sandra" from "MBNA America" to the automated sales call line before she realizes that I will not give her the name to our IT Director.

4. Meditate so that I can hieghten my senses just in case someone sneaks up behind me while I'm blogging.

5. Go to Yoga For Work and do as many stretches as I can while seated and tied to the phone system.

6. Chat with my unemployed friends via text messages.

7. Try not to laugh when people call here and ask to speak to a manager. [I work in a friggin corporate office. Everyone is a manager.]

8. See how long I can hold my pee before I call someone from HR to relieve me so I can pee.

9. Realize that the letter opener is a real life "double-edge" sword.

10. Erase my "Internet History" so that the girl from HR that relieves me doesn't know what websites I look at. [She doesn't know that Barenaked Ladies is actually a band]

14 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

Hey, I'm going to leave that spam up cause that might come in handy, ya know with my toe hair and all...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

oh, totally...
next time I in Manhattan I will thank you for doing so...
He knows were to find the hirosutes.....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That list kicksass...
When you doze off, tell em you are just testing your eyes' screensaver..

that was lame, i know..

work sucks the creativity outta me...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

the manhattan project ? i don't think so ... anyway,

number 11... making up new words with bsoholic and thomcat for the fifth circle of cubic hell1

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

ThomCat made a kick ass list of excuses to use if you accidently fall asleep at your desk!

My fav one is : "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

*heh* Cracks me up everyfuckintime.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

12. Try to find other people to blame if I get a complaint that I incorrectly transfered a call. Like that girl from HR that relieves me for lunch and pee breaks.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Are you the Director of First Impressions, with a lovely gold nameplate?
Sweet!

Amen! that killed me...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

that sounds like my productive day, except I help interview three morons.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

too too too funny!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

You know that people can still find your history for the day if all you do is erase right?

Great list, I am a little bummed I never get a txt msg, I am not unemployed, I am a teacher but I will just tell my class to hold on that I have to get it ha! :) Any friend of lbseahag is a friend of mine

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

phats, what else do you have to do to erase?
i click on internet options, clear history, then clear the cookies and files...is there something i am missing? help! if my job finds out i was on goatlove.com, i am screwed!
btw, phats...you don't love me, you just love my otter style..

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

OTTER POPS ROCK!!! As do quesadillas, god damn it now i am hungry! thanks a lot people.

you should be set doing all that lbseahag, goatlove hmm you might try this one donkeygetsass.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

welcome to my blog, phats!

I hope I'm erasing my internet history correctly cause i'd hate to find out that a group of guys in IT is sitting around reading my blog going...wait...that sounds like that chick in the lobby...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

auto insurance quote
cheap car insurance for young driver
car insurance canada
nj car insurance
car insurance ny
auto insurance quote
car insurance rate
auto insurance quote
car insurance for woman
nj car insurance
car insurance ny
direct line car insurance
auto cheap insurance
affordable car insurance
car insurance dallas
texas car insurance
car insurance rats
geico car insurance
usaa car insurance
new jersey car insurance
washington car insurance
auto cheap insurance
low car insurance
new york car insurance
car insurance rats
low cost car insurance online
car insurance san diego
cheap online car insurance quote
diamond car insurance
compare car insurance rate

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
car insurance policy

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home