quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I've got a lot of work to do today. Plus I'm feeling lazy. Plus I'm having writer's block. And since I've stolen a lot of shit from a lot of people - I figure, why should today be any different.

So today I'm just going to feature a whole slew of stolen shit and random thoughts. You might even get to find out what my real first name is....

"Damasta needs..." Well, according to Bobby, you can plug in your real name and the word needs [quotes and all] into Google, and get a list of things you may or may not know you need. I did use my real name, but for your purposes, I'll leave it out for now:

1. [Damasta] needs the structure and love of a family. No shit sherlock. That's what I've been tryin' to say!!

2. [Damasta] needs a nip. Not sure what that is, or that I want to know what that is. Maybe it eludes to plastic surgery. If so, no I don't.

3. [Damasta] needs a girl. Not sure why. If they mean sexually, that might be a good idea considering my luck with the opposite sex.

4. [Damasta] needs a big reality check. Wow. Thanks. I'm not sure from what. I'm not living a lavish life style or wishing to be the next Playboy bunny. I work 8-5. I live in a one bedroom apartment. I make 50 cents/hr. I spend all my money on Taco Bell and booze. Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

5. [Damasta] needs all the help and all the heros she can get. Amen.



This, I've seen everywhere. So don't say I stole it from you. I stole it from everyone.

Getting to know DaMasta:


1. Legal First name? [DaMasta].
2. Were you named after anyone? That chick on All My Children. Which my mom has only watched that one day she was sittin' in the hospital thinkin', "Shit. I gotta name this baby something. Let's see what's on t.v."
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. When did you last cry? The Thursday before Hurricane Rita, when Secret LB told me what he told me.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Oven Gold Turkey Breast. Heh. I said breast.
6. What is your birth date? December 27, 1979
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Justin Timberlake
8. Would you be friends with you? Hell yeah. I'm the most loyal person I know.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. But not about money. I never joke about money.
10. What are your nicknames? Crackhead. Yep, I'm not lying. My cousins call me that. They say I act crazy like I'm on crack all the time.
11. Would you bungee jump? Would I intentionally throw myself off a bridge with nothing but a springy rope that, hopefully, will stop me before my head plummets to the ground at the sheer velocity of death? Sure, why not.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. You can't untie heels. Or flip flops.
13. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. And I can kick your ass. Yes, you.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream.
15. Shoe Size? 10.
16. Red or pink? Unfortunately pink. Yes, I'm one of those girls.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My lack of patience.
18. Who do you miss most? My dad. He's not gone or anything. But he works shift work, and since I moved out of the house, I hardly ever see him anymore.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing my black power suit and heels.
20. What are you listening to right now? The beeping sound the phone makes when I ignore it for too long.
21. What did you eat for breakfast? A caffeine pill and a cup of coffee.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt orange.
23. What is the weather like right now? 79, rainy.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Some crazy ex-employee from another state trying to get ahold of someone in HR. Fat chance.
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? The chest.
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I like Mr. Cut and Paste very much, thank you.
27. Favorite Drink? Root Beer
28. Hair Color? Dark brown with natural auburn highlights.
29. Do you wear contacts? No, but I should atleast wear glasses.
30. Favorite Food? Quesadillas
31. Last Movie You Watched? Monster in Law. Frickin' funny as hell.
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? The day celebrating my birth.
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings.
34. Summer Or Winter? Winter. Nothin' better than sippin' on hot chocolate while wrapped up in a fleece blankie wearin' jeans, flip flops and a long sleeve t-shirt.
35. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses. I am officially one of the world's best kissers.
36. What Is Your Favorite Desert? Strawberry cheesecake.
37. Living Arrangements? Me, and a bratty little rat.
38. What books Are You Reading? I can't read. I left UT after three years, never reading one book, with a 3.52 GPA.
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have a mouse pad.
40. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Elimidate.
41. Favorite Smells? Vanilla candles and guys.
42. Favorite junk food? Taco Bell.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Who?
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Cali. I went with my ex-boyfriend to Carlsbad, CA. He was stationed at 29Palms.



Well, that's it for now. I absolutely have to get back to work. I thought this post would be a time-saver, but damn, that took a long time.

19 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Thanks for sharing yourself with us Eri- er I mean Damasta! LOL! Have a good day! :)

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Thanks Bre - I mean, Breazy.

Hee hee...

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Mr. Cut and Paste is a good friend of mine too, what a great guy. Although his brother Mr. Copy and Paste is pretty awesome too!

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dammit - Breazy stole my funny little comment!! Cool list!! OMG - you like quesadillas????!!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I know, snavy, can you believe it. Quesadillas. Whodda thunk it.

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

You all better get a good long look at my name, cause after today, I'm editing it outta this post.

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

hehe, this was kinda fun to do ... lol

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

BS - Yeah, but their uncle, Mr. Holy Crap You Stole From My Blog is really a grumpy guy.

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Hey Damasta, I made my over from Jinx's blog and thought I would say hello to another contributer to her wonderful blog dishes she consumed this weekend. I was the beef jerky. Wow, I am probaly setting myself big time with that last sentence. Enjoyed the blog.

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Justin Timberlake ... groan! I can't give you too hard of a time though, I have a Color Me Bad cd from way back in the day. What was I thinking?!

Monday, October 10, 2005 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I got! Your name is EARACHE!

This was fun...Still can't figure out how in the hell you can EAT CHOCOLATE COOKIES IN YOUR ICECREAM, BUT CANNOT EAT CHOCOLATE ICECREAM!

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mr Shife thinks this is AA...

his hands are clammy...

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

MrShife - Thanx for stopping by. I was the lima bean in Jinx's martini. I hope someday to be the guacamole in her taco.

angela - I think I still have TLC's first CD they ever released. I also have Soundgarden. Ugh.

Jinxy - I AMERICA. Oh, and the ice cream in cookies and cream is still VANILLA. duh.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

You dated a marine? Wicked.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yes he was, LookingBusy.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

My ass is also clammy. I think I picked the wrong day to quit huffing paint.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Size 10 shoes?!?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

that was great fun damasta. thanks!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]quesadillasanonymous.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research indicates that nearly 90% of all USA adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Sunday, March 21, 2010 2:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home