quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Chicken Salad. Again.

If you're looking for my HNT post, get your scroll on. [in other words, look below this post]

This is a little something I stole from Anika, my evil twin. [She fuggin cracks me up by the way, which is a pretty hard feat to accomplish.]

Two is the Loneliest Number.

2 names you go by:
1. DaMasta
2. Crackhead

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Mexican
2. Taco Bell

2 things that scare you
1. Roaches [not those, the kind with legs]
2. The realization that I might get caught blogging at work [thanks, Thom]

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Low-carb coffee
2. Underwear [going commando just grosses me out]

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. My rings [of course]
2. You, around my pinky [yes, you]

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
[Ok, I’m going to break the rules and just tell you what 5 Cds I have in Fuckus’ 5 disc Cd player]
1. The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem
2. Gordon by BNL
3. Nysnc’s Greatest Hits by NYSNC
4. Monkey Business by Black Eyed Peas
5. The Pulp Fiction Soundtrack

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Love letters
2. A cuddler

2 truths:
1. I secretly want a PT Cruiser. [don’t tell Fuckus]
2. I consider the University of Texas my alma mater, even though I never graduated from there.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. A nice chest. [for to rest my weary head upon]
2. A good smell. [this is a must. Bad cologne wearers need not apply]

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Telling funny stories to my family.
2. Making fun of my dad. [but ha-ha fun, not mean fun]

2 things you want really badly:
1. The ability to fly. [like Superman, not like American Express Airline Miles]
2. A camera phone.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Thom’s mattress.
2. Spain [cause I can for real sometimes speak Mexican]

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Kiss my first love just one more time. [So he can see what he’s missing]
2. Realize that my parents will never be proud enough.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I’m am truly daddy’s little girl.
2. I wait for people to open doors for me when I walk into buildings.

2 ways that you are sterotypically not a chick:
1. I laugh obnoxiously out loud all the time.
2. I snort. Sometimes.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How much I like Bs’ HNT photos.
2. I have to pee.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Bath and Body Works [a girl can never smell too good]
2. CVS [they always have buy one get one free lipstick and a girl can never have too many lipsticks, either.]

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

LMAO @ get your scroll on.! Hahahaha

Great list though! We won't tell Fuckus of your desire for a PT Cruiser.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Ouch - you got spammed. D'oh!

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:57:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

MMmMmM...spam.... so fake, yet so tasty...

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:58:00 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I think you SHOULD kiss your first love.

And I feel like I do need to tell Fuckus the news because PT Cruisers look like hearses. And then you would have to name it something sad and bad.

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger anika said...

AND Fuckus might run away from home.

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Like "Zombie"???

Don't tell Fuckus. NOooo.. please. All he needs is a another bash on his already bruised self-esteem.

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

This was awesome...

But poor Fuckus...

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home