quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Duties I perform each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform each day:

1. Avoid eye contact with everyone so I can avoid helping them out with the paperwork they don't want to do themselves.

2. Try to figure out who is the stupidest member of my family.

3. Email my mom funny shit from ThomCat's website and wonder how many people she forwards it to and how many of those people will sit back and think: wow, DaMasta's funny as hell.

4. Try to get out of today's duty: counting papers for the Benefits Department.

5. Make a mental note of everyone who doesn't say "hi" to me in the morning.

6. Try to decide on whether to eat a chicken caesar salad or taco bell for lunch.

7. Try to decide whether the pink smiley face bouncy ball that DJ Sexy gave me yesterday was sweet or just plain creepy.

8. Try to read Cosmo's Hot New Sex Tricks discreetly at my desk.

9. Leave a comment on every single blog I come across on the internet.

10. Rearrange the "All Visitors Must Sign In" sign and the sign-in clip board so that they are on opposite sides of the front desk.

11. Wonder if there was no "All Visitors Must Sign In" sign , would people still sign in.

12. Pretend I'm Vanna White when turning on the plasma screens in our front lobby.

12 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Are they hiring?

What is for lunch today? I get excited...
Although the Mc Muffin this morning ran right thru me...someone at Micky Ds on Century Blvd. didn't wash their hands...

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yeah, but they are only hiring the clean, well dressed people from New Orleans who evacuated in their '05 Navigators and who are staying at their vacation condos in Florida.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I had egg tacos with homemade flour tortillas from the cafeteria. When I bit into the eggs, water started dripping out.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I pull a "Vanna" once in a while when teaching a class.

I thought I hid it well, until one day a student said something about it. Heh. Oops.

Oh well, there's worse things I could be than vanna.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

Thomcats Daily Routine - Get to work ... pretend to work while updated or researching for his blog ... procrastinate ... pass work on less fortunate employees ... take credit for the work, of course ... realize that i wasted another day at work, then go home ...

Friday, September 09, 2005 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

The chicken ceasar salad won over taco bell. Damn...I hate salads...now, I'm still hungry...

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Damasta ! I just thought I would stop by your blog and check it out . I like it here ! :)

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Hey, thanks breazy, I like it hear too. It's starting to grow on me...like fungus.

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

what do you teach, bobby?
vanna and joan lunden never age...

taco bell chalupas....crunchwrap...mmmm..

i realized it my antibiotics for my sinus infection that is giving me the runs...thought u'd want to know...

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

BS's daily routine, help Thomcat with "his" blog. :P

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

My friends and I call Pat Sajak "The Head". His head is enormous. And he's so short. All the camera gets is his head.

I'm glad the rx gave you the runs, and not some booger eating employee of Micky d's.

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..god what a job..and they actually pay you for it? you could be something worse..like a garbage man or a pooper scooper..think about it..but i love this post :)

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home