quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Fajita Tacos
Spanish Rice
A la Charra Beans

I've eaten so much Mexican food this weekend, I'm about to turn into a burrito. But, hey, who am I to turn down fajita tacos. Maybe if I talk Mexican to the cooks, they'll let me taste their salsa.

Look, it's "Tagged My Own Ass" Monday.

[I got this from Jinxy's site]

What were you doing ten years ago?
Making out with every cute Tuba player I could get my hands on.

What were you doing one year ago?
Managing a Nextel store next to Compaq Center [now known as Lakewood Church].

What were you doing yesterday?
Making out with Secret Lover Boy in my Ford Fuckus.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Peppermint Patties
2. Burritos
3. Sweetarts
4. Movie Theater flavored microwave popcorn
5. Cute boys

Five songs to which you know all the words:
1. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
2. Baby I'm Back - Baby Bash
3. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
4. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena
5. Will the Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up? - Eminem

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy some furniture - like an ottomon
2. Buy a green dress, but not a real green dress - that's cruel
3. Buy a llama or an emu
4. Buy more Kraft dinners
5. Buy your love

Five bad habits:
1. I laugh too loud at inappropriate things.
2. I rub my ear when I'm nervous.
3. I sleep with clothes on.
4. Sometimes I puff, puff, hold and forget to pass.
5. I cuss like a sailor, even around kids.

Five things you like doing:
1. Laughing out loud at inappropriate things.
2. Getting presents in the mail.
3. Making out with cute boys in my Ford Fuckus.
4. Proving people wrong.
5. Making people laugh.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. White leather Keds
2. A tongue ring
3. A wool sweater
4. Bangs
5. Stirrup pants

Five favorite toys:
1. Cute boys
2. My celly
3. My flat screen tv/vcr/dvd player
4. My toaster oven
5. My fingers

13 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! Great answers.

Eeek, I was supposed to do this one too. yikes

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Good answers ! I was tagged with this one by Kaliblue !

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

"One time, at band camp..." hehehe

Maybe it's just me, but I think the one time at band camp chick is hot.




(Can I have some of that fancy dijon catsup? Thanks!)

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I have soo many "one time, at band camp" stories I should make a post about it. Hey, who's the genius around here...?

I WAS the hot chick at band camp.

[I'd be rich]

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hilarious toys list...you crack me the hell up...

And proving people wrong...you kick ass...

Monday, November 21, 2005 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I would have said my fav toy is Jinxy, but I've never played with you, so how would I know for sure?

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Tuba was my major instrument in college. And I'm still kinda cute in that "older" way. Are you still trying to kiss us all???

Monday, November 21, 2005 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

So true...I did that when I begged for the Barbie Dream Store one christmas, and later found it was too much work to assemble...no fun...

Monday, November 21, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Osbosso, let's face it - you're hot! I love a man with a nice brass and a long slide.

Jinxy, I would spend hours assembling you if neccessary.

Monday, November 21, 2005 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are just one cool chick.

Monday, November 21, 2005 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Shife said that after he saw you were gonna play with me and my blonde friends from malibu..

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

always puff puff pass.

what are we talking about, anyway?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

great stuff ... you always have a knack for crackin' me up!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home