quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Duties I perform each day because I have no Actual Duties to perform each day:

1. Sort my glue sticks according to size.

2. Count how many people trip on their way up the stairs.

3. Count how many fat people wait for the elevator instead of using the stairs.

4. Try to figure out two thousand seventeen divided by fifty four.

5. Rearrange the showroom schedule to see if I can start a chick fight.

6. Figure out how the Oscar Meyer song got stuck in my head.

7. Try to figure out what the hell I'm going to do about this Root Beer belly.

8. Read blogs from Jinxy, ThomCat, Bobby, Wirthy, Brian, and AL.

9. Try to get out of today's duty: Putting address labels on 1500 envelopes for Payroll.

10. Pretend I know how to speak Mexican to the cleaning staff.

11. Flirt with Sexy DJ when he walks in.

12. Check the mirror every fifteen minutes to make sure my curls aren't out of place.

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

How about this one:
When the Pizza Hut deilvery guy or FTD man comes, be sure to say, "Oh, for me? You shouldn't have!" This joke never gets old...

I am looking forward to today's lunch at Damasta Headquarters.

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Man, I stopped saying that like the third day I was here. That shit just made me depressed. Fucking goody goody girls in Merchandising. They always get flowers and shit.

Today's lunch menu:
Chicken Fajitas
Spanish Rice
A la Charra Beans

Fucking a la charra beans. Maybe I can mash them up with my fork.

word ver - "agerof" - Aggrevated and pissed off.

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home