quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I totally stole this from Bobby. And I don't care, either.



1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? How hot does one have to look if no one knows what you look like?

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?Yes, the blank picture you see next to my name was altered to look hotter so people will recognize me.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?I don't think anyone else emails me.

4. Do you lie in your blog? Of course I do. I lie all the time. And I suck at it. But that never stopped me.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? In my blog, yes. In real life, no, I'm agressive-agressive. It leads to better make up sex.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? No. That's stupid. But if ya'll don't read this post, then I might quit writing all together.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? No, according to my ex-therapist I should be, and hell no.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?Yes and no. The "Even tho he flamed me" link on the side is from someone who wrote a mean comment on my blog the other week. I deleted it, but now he links me. Weird. I should fake nice ones, tho. Or go anonymous on other people's blogs and say things like, "Hey, ya'll should check out Quesadillas for Breakfast! I heard she looks hot in heels."

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? Yes.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?Ew, this is a toughy. Probably more, cause we'd sit around and get drunk and say funny shit to each other all night.

11. Do you have a job?Yes, professional blogger. Oh, yeah, and I answer the phone sometimes when it rings.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Can I get a "HELL YEAH!"?

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life? Aw, man, too many to list. Bobby, Jinxy, Thom, BS and fam, Breazy, Lime, Sherri, Jerk, Wirthy, Seth, Idiot, ....

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy? a. None, I don't think. Unless one of you was the guy at the Pasadena Cook Off this past weekend....what was his name...? b. Yes.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? More. All the time. I over-spend on everything.

16. Does your family read your blog? Yes, Krazy K [my sister], reads my blog sometimes, I think. But she never leaves a comment. And one of my cousins has read my blog, too. She thinks I am the funniest person she has ever met.

17. How old is your blog? Two months old, I think. I hate when people with spawn tell me their two yr old is 24 months old. When/if I have spawn, I will use fractions. So, this blog is 1/6 of a year old. I think.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?No, and yes. I've always wanted to be an international superstar.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? Oh, I thought that's what this one was supposed to be about.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? No, I thought cut and paste was free.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? You can make money off this thing? Holy hell. Foiled again!

22. Is blogging narcissistic? Of course. Isn't it supposed to be? Atleast, it would be if any of it were true.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Long time, like 30 mins? No. That just means I'm actually answering the phone when it rings. Long time like 3 days? No. That just means it's the weekend.

24. Do you like John Mayer? Only when he's naked.

25. Do you have enemies? Don't all Masters of the Universe have enemies?

26. Are you lonely? Nope. I have one loyal friend, a ton of imaginary internet friends, and a whole city full of annoying relatives.

27. Why bother?Are you kidding me? I get to cuss and talk about myself all day.

Bonus28. If they were to make a movie of your life, who would play the mailman? Zack Braff. So I can say funny shit like, "So, mailman, when do you get off?" And he would laugh. And we would make out.

25 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! You are hilarious girl ! I would like to meet you too! :)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

hmm, i noticed that there is a couple links in there to my hnt pic ... lol i love the questions and answers! you are too much damasta !

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Your a nut! I dig it though! LOL

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

thanks, breazy! i tried to name all the bloggers i've read, so if i missed anyone, oops.

thom - hee hee...*blushes*, i knew you'd get a kick outta that!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

bs - sometimes you feel like a nut.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Yes! I get an honorable mention.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

I might steal this, too. Maybe shorten it up a bit, though, to match my attention span. Oh just forget it.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

LOL, Leach. Yeah, I started it this morning at 9am. And just kept saving it and coming back to it. I didn't publish it till like 2pm I think.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

YES!!

I made the "meet in real life" list!!

If only I were real. *sigh*

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

great answers, i'm flattered that i made the list too since i am so new to this blogging thing. thanks!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:20:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

you are too sweet sometimes.

love it.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:58:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

jerk - of course you made it, jerk. anyone who wants to see my ass that bad, i want to meet!

lime - no prob.

bobby - thanks for the post!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I wanna see more than your ass my sweet.

You just won't let me see you.
:(

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

only in your dreams, jerk. only in your dreams.


btw, i don't let anybody see me. that's the catch of being anonymous. i want to participate in HNT, but i'm not sure that would be such a good idea.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I totally want to make out with you when I meet you at the grocery store to get your Zach Braff sloppy seconds...

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

but i'll look so fabulous that you won't recognize me.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

i'm just gonna look for the stilettos...

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I'll be the one being agressive-agressive with the stock boys, but I'll save the make up sex for you.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Sweet...hope he's under 18...

i totally forgot u on my list...kick me!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I hope so too, it's like Veal - young, tender, and juicy.

*KICK!*

How could you forget me?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger FU said...

buhahaha.. i can't help but notice how ur work lunch menu is exactly like ours.. my co-worker and i were sitting here pissing our pants in laughter :)

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I wuv u...

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

fu - I'm so glad I can make one forget how to control their own bodily functions.

Jinxy - I wuv u 2, u bitch.

Friday, October 07, 2005 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love this and may have to steal it! Funny would be good for me now. I need to end the self pity party and grow the fuck up!!

Word Veri - kailbom - to blow something up with a Cuban accent!!

Friday, October 07, 2005 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ha ha snavy! Good word ver!

And go for it! I had fun doing this post. Got me outta my funk!

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home