quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok, here's a little something that's been stolen so many times it should be in a pawn shop:

Google Images: go log onto to Google. click on Images. search for the following and post it.

1. City you grew up in.




Yup, that's Houston, Tejas. Good 'ole H-town. Born in a hospital downtown. Raised in Southeast suburbia.

2. City you live in now.



Yup. The same damn city. Haven't moved far, either. Three exits down. Five mins away.

3. Your name.



Yup. I typed in "DaMasta", and look what happened. Eh. It's actually pretty accurate.

4. Your grandmother's name.



You know my obsession with llamas. So imagine my surprise when I type my grandmother's name into google and get this. Apparently, I come from a long line of dumb furry animals.

5. Your favorite food.



Ah. The glorious quesadilla and all it's splendor.

6. Your favorite drink.

MmmMmm...Nothin' like downin' a couple of mugs of beer at your desk.

7. Your favorite song.


Can you guess the song? Yup, Red Red Wine. Such a great, cheesy 80s song.

8. Your favorite smell.


Mens. Especially men with jobs.

12 Comments:

Blogger Thomcat said...

funny thing is, when i saw this idea floating around other blogs , i thought of you and your quesadilla fetish

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

It's not a fetish. It's an obsession. Get it straight.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

if you can do something on it or to it, it's a fetish, if you just want it, it's an obsession

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Sounds like you know your fetishes...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I may try this one.

But I am turning the "Adult content" filter off, so hopefully I get some goof pics.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Aw, man. That should be good, bobby. I wanted to post better pics, but I'm at work.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hey, have you noticed how I'll flirt and/or hit on you BIG time and everyone just ignores me like I'm a random passing freak?

I would like the record to show that YOU flirt back, but on MY blog.

I AM a freak, but not just any old random one.

Thank you and goodnight.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

mmmm...quesadillas...any particular one at any particular restaurant?

I like how you can break into the gangsta one minute and listen to UB40 the next....

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jerk - Everyone knows you're a freak. And everyone also knows I'm a flirt. I flirt with everyone. Aww...don't feel special anymore? Sorry. But that's what happens when you're drunk at work and horny.

Jinxy - Umm... actually the ones at bennigan's are pretty good. But there's this awesome place in San Antonio that serve the absolute best - it's called Mi Tierra.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sheesh, even I don't flirt with EVERYBODY.

Welp, I guess, since I'm not special anymore I don't need a DaMasta link.

Damn, and she sounded so tasty in high heels.

Oh well.....

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Foiled again!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Well! I never knew your first name!
Nice Tameechas Erica. Check out my cherry poppin' HNT pic:http://andyt13.blogspot.com
Yep. I'ma sailor man. I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam. Ukukukukukukuk!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home