quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Nude Rear

On New Year's Eve, I went to bed at 9pm. Earlier that day, Adam and I had driven an hour and half to his grandparents' river house in Romayer (a few miles East of Cleveland, Texas on the Trinity River), had a huge home-cooked meal, ate waaay too much dessert, sat around a camp fire and watched fireworks, and then drove an hour and a half back home. It was 9pm. (See, in the country, it gets dark a lot quicker.. no street lights, city lights, that sort of thing.. so the fireworks and whatnot started 6 hours before midnight)

Adam and I had planned to ''ring'' in the New Year with a ''bang''(wink, wink), but as we laid down (at 9pm like a bunch of old folks), these were our final words..

Me: Hey, baby, are you going to sleep?

Adam (with his eyes closed): No. Did you want to.. um.. do.. something?

Me (with my eyes closed): Sure.

Adam (with his eyes still closed): ...

Me: I'm sleepy.

Adam: Thank god, me too.

Me: Happy New Year, hunny.

Adam: Happy New Year.

Me: Goodnight.

Adam: Goodnight.

----------------------------------

1. Who did you have your last argument with:

Adam. I don't even remember what it was about.. oh yeah.. he said he didn't want to go to his grandparents' house for New Year's Eve.. oop.

2. What's one thing you're embarrassed to admit you love:

Being oogled by creepy men.

3. What's hotter -- toned abs or strong arms:

Strong arms. Particularly forearms. Baseball players have great forearms and we all know that baseball players are hawt.

4. Where was your last makeout session:

In the living room. Before that, in the bed. Before that, the shower. Before that, the car. Before that..

5. Who knows a secret or two about you:

I can't remember who knows what, but I have many secrets. My Ex, Chuck, knows the most. Then my best friend from high school, Anna. Then my cousin, Rachel. Then you guys. (awww.. aren't ya'll special.. )

6. When did you last slack off:

I'm pretty darn close to slacking off right now (aside from the fact that I'm at work).

7. What's the grossest thing you've seen up close:

The male genitalia.

8. Three words to explain why you last threw up:

Too many burritos.

9. Did you ever burn yourself:

What? You mean, on purpose? Huh!? Shit no!

10. What's crazy to you:

Burning yourself on purpose!

11. Favorite cuss word:

Fuck, shit, mutha fucker, whore (I don't think 'whore' is a cuss word, though, because if someone calls you a whore, you probably are one...)

12. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now:

No one to my face, that's for darn sure.

13. Have you ever wanted to make love in a car:

Wanted, yes. Have, yes. Will again?, probably.

14. How high is your shortest skirt/dress:

My shortest skirt is a pair of black pants.

15. Would you ever want to be a model:

Hellsfuckingyes. This is a stoopid question.

16. Have you done drugs:

Hellsfuckingyes. This is a stoopid question.

17. Who is the most experimental person you know:

Anna. She will do anything once. She's driven across country on the road with NIN, slept with a band member of theirs, had orgys with her best friend and a married dood from work, had sex in a barn, moved to Florida with her current boyfriend while her ex-boyfriend is living at her mom's house in Houston...

18. Greatest rock god of all time:

Oh if only I cared..

19. Do you have anything in leather? What is it:

Shoes, belt, gloves, jackets, nothing exciting.

20. Ever cheated on someone:

Yes. On my 21st birthday, I made out with my best friend's boyfriend at a bar, while both my best friend and my current boyfriend were playing pool in the next room. Oop.

21. Do you tell white lies:

Is it a white lie that I left out the other times I had cheated on someone and just told you about the one time?

22. When is your next party:

Tomorrow night. In my pants. And you're invited.

23. One wild fantasy:

Doin' it in a see-thru glass elevator with my ass pressed up on the window above the brass railing.

24. Is it better to give or get:

Give. Then they're like putty in your hands.

25. How do you handle a break-up:

By sleeping with the next guy I see.

26. Did you ever damage someone else's property:

Not really.. I'm too afraid of going to jail if I get caught.

27. An animal you'd hate to be locked up with in a cage:

A liger.

28. Sexiest word in the english dictionary:

Money.

29. Your motivation for tomorrow:

You assume too much.

30. How wild are you:

I'll fuck you like an animal. Rweor.

5 Comments:

Blogger Phain said...

Happy New Year and I'm stealing this meme from ya...it rocks!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will never look at a glass elevator quite the same way again!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy New Year sweetie!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:37:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I will be stealing this because that's what we do with our memes - tee hee.

Oh, ya know what is annoying? When your friend Damasta starts blogging at a real blog site again but doesn't tell you so you head over there and low-and-behold ... a bunch of posts -- so, you you read all her posts and start commenting but, she has word verification on (just as you do but this is different) and you comment on every post but you're really tired from lack of sleep so you keep fucking up the word veri's and end up typing at least 3 complete sets of alphabet variations before comments are actually accepted.

Thought you should know.

Ok - heading down to mistype more freaking letter combinations.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

phain - thanks :) happy new year to you tooo.

limey - hehe... yeah, sorry 'bout that >.< didn't mean to scare ya!

lee ann - happy nude year! ;)

snavy - geez! sorrry!!! gaaaah! (mom) :P i figured posting comments on your page would give the hint that i'm posting on my page! guess not.. ;)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home