quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Everything's okay.


For the past ten days, I've had seeeeerious breast tenderness. Kinda like right before you start Aunt Flow, but take that pain and multiply it by a hundred. And then take that pain and multiply it by a thousand. I couldn't sleep on my sides, I had a love-hate relationship with bras (If I didn't have one on, my boobcicles just flopped to and fro--very painful, and if I did have one on, it squished them and intensified the pain times another hundred.), and it literally hurt to walk around (i have big boobs, they bounce).

So finally I went to the doc (after getting NO sleep on Tuesday night from the pain). She poked my boobs (yes, they hurt there and there and right. there.) Bottom line is, she said I was to no longer consume caffeine or cigarettes. They are my enemies. In short, the caffeine and the cigs were causing tiny little cyst-like bumps on my boobcicles that made them hurt like hell.

Who knew?? And apparently it runs in the family because my mom and one of my female cousins have it too.

I was also ten days late getting Aunt Flow, so the increased hormones didn't help either. And it was enough to scare me into taking not one, not two, but three pregnancy tests. Don't worry, I'm not. ;) So this weekend I'm starting birth control pills cause there is no room in the DaMasta-Worry-Center for Do-I-have-a-baby-in-me nonsense. And the doctor didn't help the situation any.. she scared the living shit out of me when I went to pee in the cup and I'm waiting for my results..

She came back into the waiting room and said, "You're okay."
I was confused, "What do you mean 'I'm okay'? Like, my-baby-is okay? Or like I-don't-have-to-kill-myself-cause-I'm-not-carrying-a-baby okay?"

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I was pregnant when I was your age.

I'm glad you have to give up smoking! HA!

Be better boobies.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ha! yourself. *snarl*

Be better boobies.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Well if it's any help I quit caffiene and cigarettes 9 days ago.
Bad headaches for a couple of days on the coffee thing and the nicotine cravings kind of suck but they come and go. hang in there doll. HHNT!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

whew! and sorry about the boob pain.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

OUCH!!! I kinda know what you are feeling with the boob thing. I went for over a month with mine hurting everytime air or anything else touched them. Finally I went to the doc to let him get his feel and he said that mine had to do with the cysts on my ovaries and the way it causes my hormones to react. Mine are still very tender but nothing like they were.

If it makes you feel any better , I am trying to quit smoking right now because I have smoked long enough . It is easier said than done . I do want to say WAY TO GO ANDY!!!! Congrats buddy!

For some odd reason I was over here several times yesterday and there was no new post , it was still the fortune friday post . Blogger sucks sometimes! Have a good weekend!

Friday, January 26, 2007 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

yikes. sound miserable. liek snavs i'm glad you gave up the cnacer sticks, or have to. beeter all around for you. dontcha love docs sometimes?

Monday, January 29, 2007 8:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home