quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Duties I Performed Today because I have No Actual Duties to Perform Today

1. Forgot to plug in the switchboard phone that allows calls to come into the Corporate Office. I am supposed to start answering them at 8:00am. I plugged them in at 8:37am.







2. Started reading the archives to a very funny comic: The Chalkboard Manifesto. For obvious reasons, this one is my favorite:









































3. Told everyone I know (which is apparently only like 3 people) that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie "Smokin' Aces". It was by far one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! I thought it was an original story and all the actors (Jeremy Piven, Ryan Reynolds, Alicia Keys, Ray Liota--yumm, Jason Bateman, Andy Garcia, etc) really did an awesome job playing off each other. I was a bit skeptical with all those diff actors in one movie, but Ryan Reynolds' performance was a pleasant surprise as was Jeremy Piven's. Of course Andy Garcia and Ray Liota were great--they are always great. The movie was a bit gory, but it was about the Mob and the FBI, what do you expect? I still recommend this movie to everyone--even at full price on a Friday night with a Large Popcorn, Icee, Candy, and Preztel.





4. Thought about doing this Meme, created by Spinning Girl, but realized that since I stopped drinking caffeine all together, my morning refreshment choices have dwindled down to Water, Crystal Light, or Water.





5. Speaking of Meme's, I asked to be tagged by Lime and she gave me the letter "J" and I have no idea what favorite things of mine begin with the letter "J". Incidentally, this challenge will take up most of my thinking time here at work, as it has become my only duty on my "to do" list.





6. I'm putting together my order for Avon. This is what I've picked out so far. I'm completely obsessed with wearing tank tops lately.






















7. This email joke cracked me up so much that I forwarded it to 42 people in this Corporate Office. For those of you who know me, you know that I could totally get away with Number 3!

19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a
Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, a sk If They Want Fries
with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".


5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has
Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggled
Diamonds".

7. Don't use any punctuation.

8. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

9. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

10. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".

11. Sing Along At The Opera.

12. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?

13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds
All Day.

14. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their
Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

15. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock
Bottom.

16. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

17. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot,
Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"

18. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going
To Have To Let One Of You Go."


8. I took this QUIZ and found out that I'm only sliiiightly smarter than the average person. I blame the timer. It made me a bit crazy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Hey girl! I am first Woohoo! LOL! Hope you are having a good day!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to start asking people if they "want fries with that" tomorrow. I am. I'll do it for a while, then I'll report the results. Or I might forget about it. But I'm going to give it a shot, at least.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breaze - Woo! Have a good one chick!

Dork - Haha.. yeah, let me know how that turns out! I could most likely get away with the Intercom Speaker one. :)

Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

This was a fun post!
You could still do the meme with crystal light, who said it had to be coffee?

Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:54:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i'm still anxious for your j list.....get a dictionary :P

Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
As mentioned above,is not at all among the most about exercising a resource box much more than aspect It is the fact enchanting going to be the betterment relating to life of going to be the yogi,going to be the person who practices yoga. It is for more information regarding bring in harmony to do with your sometimes you may feel mind and spirit according for more information regarding going to be the experts. It also assists in overcoming your noncompetitive nature. It is letting are worried all of them are going to be the negative homemade solar power system concerning your life and as a consequence that you can live an all in one a lot better life. Handling panic and anxiety with an all in one a good deal more balanced mind thereby that all your family members can be the case face situation upon an all in one neutral and mature fashion.

Monday, June 03, 2013 7:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home