quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Carry-on luggage only, please!

It's officially official: Adam has moved in with me. Phrases like, "I'll be home shortly", "Can you pleeeeease do the dishes before I get home?", and "So did you want to go ahead and get a joint bank account?" send me into panic-attack-hissy-fits faster than you can say whos-this-dood-inside-my-house?! We're still ironing out the why-are-your-dirty-pants-on-the-floor-instead-of-in-the-dirty-pile-i-told-you-about-yesterday type issues, but if I ask him pretty please (or threaten to unplug his PS2), then he'll do the dishes, take out the trash (my absolute favorite thing to make boys do), vacuum the floors, and clean the bathroom. I'm pretty firm on the no-cooking issue (I loathe cooking), but I'll make him anything frozen or already-kinda-sorta-prepared-that's-in-a-box to his heart's content. We've already worked out the financial issues as well.. he basically gives me all the money he doesn't need for the week and I pay the bills and spend the rest on shoes. As far as personality goes, he's the complete opposite of me.. I tend to over-exaggerate issues (who me?) and turn things around in my head over and over until I'm flustered and confused and angry and stressed-to-the-max, and he's like, calm down, hun... it's a minor issue, we can work thru this.. it's okay, i'll do whatever you want to do..

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

well my stars.....is there a forecast of snow in hades or what???

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

What?!! The fact that I'm blogging or that there's a man in my house?!? heheee..

Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... my two attempts at cohabitation have proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that men are just messy creatures. Kudos to you on getting yours to cooperate. You'll have to give me some tips. :)

Friday, January 05, 2007 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wowies!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home