quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Best of HNT

I just started blogging again, and I noticed that last week Os did a "Best of" theme for HNT. I haven't participated in HNT in quite a long while, and honestly I don't know if my HNT posts are still up on this blog or not... I changed my blog website addy earlier this year... and I'm too lazy to check. At any rate, since I don't have any old HNT photos stored on my computer and since I'm too lazy to see if they are still somewherez on this bloggy, I'll present you with some of my favorite "Never Before Seen" 2006 HNT photoz...



















This photo was taken at the San Diego Zoo when I road-tripped there in July(ish).. I don't really remember what month it was (short-term memory and all.. ). Anyways, this is the folliage that's on the steps around the viewing areas of the different animals. Like a goober, I climbed up on the concrete ledge and posed for this picture :) It's my favorite pic from San Diego. (On a side note: It's been pointed out to me that in all the pics of me from San Diego, I'm either flicking the camera off (my signature move in most photographs) or smiling with my mouth open.)
























This photo was taken right before my cousin's wedding in October. It was the weekend after I started dating Adam and he wasn't going, so I sent him this picture via cell phone :) I like it cause it shows my boobage rather nicely, dontcha think?? (pay no attention to the dirty towel hanging on the back of the closet door behind me..)






















This picture was taken with my cell phone in "sketch" mode... again with the boobage..

16 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

When did you cut your hair???

I love that first pic -- I may have to frame it.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Actually, I cut my hair for the wedding.. so, october I guess! It's grown out quite a bit since then, but I like it short, eh?!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

you are beautiful no matter how long or short your hair is

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Great pics..and you can never have too much boobage!

Happy HNT!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Boobage = awesomeness.

Actually, I like the first one the best. You look so happy in it with your "hey!" face on.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I was trying not to laugh... It's beyond me why I don't possess the social graces to smile with my mouth closed.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damned glad to see you again!! Can we expect to see more of you in the future?

Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

It's possible, Os.. ;)

Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

all terrific shots, girl!

HHNT!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

Very nice - Happy HNT

Friday, January 05, 2007 3:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All very nice photos. I wouldn't have even noticed the towel if you hadn't said anything. HHNT!

Friday, January 05, 2007 7:45:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I am so glad that you have decided to come back to us over here in blogland because I for one have missed you . I look forward to reading your humorous posts ! Great pics you have there btw!!! Happy HNT!

Friday, January 05, 2007 1:19:00 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I like the open mouth smile, its an actual real one, its nice.

Friday, January 05, 2007 2:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the zoo picture, those are great shades. Happy HNT!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Very nice!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

whoah!!!!!!!!!!! you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean blogging!!!

Friday, January 12, 2007 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home