quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Drinky drinky usually leads to winky winky ;-)


I belong to this group called Thirsty Nights, and we go out to happy hour every Thursday. (get it? get it??) And this Kevin fellow who I went out with a few weeks ago is part of the same group. I assume he's still kinda hung up on his ex girlfriend, but I still wanted to get to know him, and plus I'm trying to get him hired on here at the company I work for, so I was excited about going to Thirsty's last night. We all had a great time, it's really an eclectic group of people, but mainly geeks and people who like indie metal and rock. Whatever that means. LOL. And they are the nicest and funniest people evah. (besides you guys, of course..) When I first showed up at the pub, Kevin was at the bar, so I said hi to him and gave him a hug and he bought me a drink and we went outside to greet everyone. After intros (because this is only my fourth time out and I still don't know everyone), Kevin and I sat and talked about the new job prospect. He's a tech guy, so naturally he's not happy with our company's dress code.. LOL.. slacks are like kryptonite to these guys. Oh well, I guess he'll have to deal if he wants to get paid the big bucks!

At the end of the night, after everyone had left, he walked me out to my car and he was telling me about how to get to the freeway from where we were.. but I was so tipsy that I was staring into his eyes and I could tell he was blabbering on about nothing just to do the same to me.. hehee. He is still really reserved, but he did say that he wants to get to know me more. I am really hoping to get him this job so that way we'll get to hang out more ;)