quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yeah, so I'm cranky. What of it?

Yeah, so this dood said he wouldn't go out with me cause I gossip too much. I said, it's not like I gossip about other people, I gossip about myself. I guess he souldn't read my blog, huh?

Also, he said I was high maintenance. Yeaaaah. Cause ya know, I live off other people's money and I buy atleast one Coach purse a week. What? What do you mean you saw me at the Payless half price sale? I swear that wasn't me..

If you haven't heard these stories, or maybe you want to see what I've been up to, please visit me at www.myspace.com/quesadillasforbreakfast. Everyone's doing it. Might as well be you too.

Brandon was gone for almost a week, and I missed him terribly. I thought I was on a nice good friendship level with him, and then I dreamt about him the other night. Yep. We made out something good. Gah.

OH, and let's not forget that the new dood I was talking to turned out to be a snob and basically told me that he didn't like feeling "obligated" to call me everyday [even though it was *he* who did the calling everyday during Cali] and that he thought it best that he make friends on *his* side of town. Oh, he lives in The Woodlands, which is a rich-y side of Houston and the ONLY reason he even lives there is because he was engaged to a chick who leased the house and completely furnished it herself. He didn't pay a penny. And now all of a sudden, he's a snob? Yeah. Right. Suck my nuts, asshole.

OH, and yes, I know my stoopid web page is farked up because I put those ginormous photos on there, but if blogger would stop being a fucking prick and let me upload photos, maybe I wouldn't have to host them and post big ass photos here.

I need a boyfriend. I hate taking out the trash myself.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I will be your boyfriend, only I am not a boy and I do not take out trash.

Alas, I guess we just weren't meant to be.

In other news, I miss your posts on THIS blog. How DARE you go to the other "place!"

Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!

I was just emptying the trash because my stupid ass husband NEVER doe it. And, I thought to myself - all I ever wanted was a guy to take out the trash & kill bugs for me.

I kill all the bugs too.

Sigh...

Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You have nuts?

That guy sounds like a creep. Tell him to go away. He doesn't know anything about you!

I'm not coming to MySpace to read what you've been up to, out of principle. I am anti-myspace.

So I will just wither here, reading and re-reading whatever scraps you deicde to throw down at Blogger.

Blogger has been sucking lately. I may need to explore other options just because of all the annoyance.

I'll take out your trash. Please let me!

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:02:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I was going to ask about your nuts, but SG beat me to it.
Sounds like the dood was not a great fit, NEXT!

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm kind of anti-myspace too. Give me a headache with the colors and sounds.

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Well, we have a service where I live that takes my trash, I just put it outside my door. But the boyfriend part sounds good! ;) Really good.

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home