quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, July 21, 2006

We look like tourists.

Ok, so here's a pic of me and mah boyz at our favorite mexifood lunch spot, Escalante's at Meyerland.

There's Bennifer [the dood on the left standing by me], there's me [I'm the only ''me'' in the pic], and there's John [the dood posing (wtf?) in the chair]


Bennifer you might remember as ''Married IT Dood'' and John you might remember as "DJ Stoopid''. Yup. That's us.

Ok, and here's the version that my best good friend Bsoholic made in his neat little photoshop program. Thanks, hun.. yeah..we needed that.. :P


Hey, this would make a kick ass christmas card.

Have a great weekend everyone. I hope you enjoyed ze photos. Mwuah!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You totally have to send me that card at xmastime.

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah ... that pic is a keeper!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ha. I totally will. You know I have extra Christmas cards lying around too.

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snav - yes it is. Plus I really dig the original one too.

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Ah, glad to see you back from the land of Myspace. Welcome back.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home