quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This may or may not be a sucky post.

Ok, this blog is inspired by the very best writer I may or may not know.

This weekend I may or may not have realized that I may or may not be in love with the very best man in the whole wide world who is also my best friend who is also lightyears [ok, actually a state and a half] away and who is also currently unavailable [aren't they all].

Also, I may or may not be totally fed up with a certain someone who keeps filling my head with reasons why he may or may not be interested in dating me all the while calling us ''just friends'' and all the while blowin up my celly every day.

So, can anyone explain boys to me again... I don't think I took notes that day in class.

Also, I may or may not have seen Superman this weekend due to it raining so bad and also because I thought it was showing in Galveston, but I ended up being oh so very wrong. I may or may not see it at the Edwards Marque theater later on this weekend.

Also, I may or may not have gotten a very cool phone call from a very cool friend and her boyfriend while they are vacationing in Seattle. I'm telling you, people, I'm not the only funny person in the world.. there are much funnier people than me who may or may not be vacationing in Seattle right now. I can't wait till she gets back so we can catch up!

Finally, I may or may not have gotten seriously fugged up last night and I may or may not be really paying for it today. Gah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I may or may not have understood a word of this post.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

and i may or may not be incredibly jealous of the whole seattle contingent these days.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I may or may not love you passionately, unrelentingly, unconditionally.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home