quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In the meantime..

Ok, while I'm working on my ''5 things'' post, indulge me a little if you will..

I had an easy enough time filling out the ''good'' things about myself.. but the ''bad'' part was considerably harder. And not because I can't think of anything bad about myself, but quite the opposite.. I couldn't choose more than six things.

Well, maybe you can do better than I did.
Please do this. I can take it. I promise.

Be mean here.
Then make it up to me and be nice here.

Do it, I say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I felt so mean! And then I felt so nice! How did you know I would feel that way? they should have had "mind reader" for a choice.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

ha. well, atleast you got them all right. [wha? you didn't know there ''right or wrong'' answers? of course there were] correct answers should be celebrated.. since you're a teacher and all..

:D

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home