quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

5 Things

Ok, I'm doing this survey because it's all the fad. Don't believe me? Look here and here. They tagged me, by the way... they just didn't know it.

And since I have no idea what the hell is in my purse, let me dig into my drawer and get it out.. along with my wallet... Ok, let's get started:

5 Things always in my purse:
1. My time card on a shoelace.
2. Gum of some sort.
3. Keys to my Fuckus.
4. A bag full 'o' makeup. [Bare Escentuals, in case you're wondering.]
5. Lip gloss [Bath and body works, in case you're wondering.]

5 Things always in my wallet:
1. My employee discount card to [XYZ Fashion] Department stores.
2. Brandon's address.
3. A card from my mom that has a poem on it entitled ''Don't Quit''.
4. A note written by an ex-coworker of mine when she was ''pretending'' to be this cute dood I had a crush on.. she wrote it just to make me feel good.. it says "hi babe, would you like to go on a date with me? <3, cute dood.

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Bad milk [I hate grocery shopping. Let's get that over with from the beginning of this list.]
2. Butter [For to make smashed potatoes with.]
3. Kraft Finely Shredded Cheese with 2% milk [For to sprinkle on my tacos.]
4. Sugar Free Red Bull [For to cure hangovers.]
5. Something unidentifiable <----I think we can all identify with that one, Lime.

5 Things always in my closet:
1. My one suitcase. And within it, seven duffle bags.
2. Shoes: sandals, heels, flip flops, one pair of black boots, several brown shoes, one pair of tennis shoes, Doc sandals, heels, boat shoes [even though I don't own a boat], and dressy shoes.
3. Laundry baskets. One regular, one pop up kind.
4. One belt. I'm fat. I don't wear belts.
5. My winter and my summer clothes. Shorts, jeans, long sleeves, short sleeves, coats, sweaters, tanks, slacks, capris, dresses... in no particular order.

5 Things always in my car:
1. My gym membership card. So I never have to stumble around at 4:40am looking for it.
2. Coins. In the most random places.
3. My iGrip. Not for the iPod I don't have. For the cell phone I do have.
4. A spare tire. I've had more flats this year than I'd wish on my worst enemy.
5. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is in my glove box.

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1. A microphone that doesn't work that goes to the paging system we don't have.
2. My computer screen on and my gmail chat up.
3. Of course what kind of receptionist would I be without a phone?
4. My Tervis Tumbler. It keeps cold cold and hot hot and doesn't sweat.
5. A thank you note from my boss's boss.
6. A list of people who annoy me. I mean.. a company phone list.
7. My ''high maintenance fund'' jar.
8. A mirror. For to look at me.
9. The massage schedule.

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

yay!! so which part of the tag gotcha?? and i think you should have fun with the microphone. i'd serenade people with it or call for price checks, or interview people. but that's me. hehehe

Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

This makes me feel like we are best friends.

#5 in your wallet-- a picture of me.

Friday, July 21, 2006 6:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home