quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Where u go?

So if you guys are wondering where I've been this past month...

I've been playing over here: www.myspace.com/quesadillasforbreakfast

Yup. That's right. I'm a myspace whore now. I thought it was super ghey when someone mentioned it to me a few months ago, but then my friend Jeni moved to San Diego and she was like, "go get a myspace page so we can keep in touch."

Gah. So, I caved and I've been addicted ever since. :-/ I just started doing the blog part there, so we'll see where it goes. It's a much less formal place, so I like it so far.

Also.. here's a few random pics just because.

































Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm stuck at work on Monday, but I'm off Tuesday. Snav is working on five questions for me, and anyone else that wants to ask me questions, please feel free, I'm game to talk about anything. :)

Also, come play with me at myspace. I promise it's not that bad. LOL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Snif ... does this mean ... snif ... snif ... that you are leaving us?

So we're too formal, huh?

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, you have 55 friends over there already?




Hmm.












I suck.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I'm not leaving Spinny. There's some things I can talk about here that I can't talk about on myspace. Some of my co-workers are my "friends".. so I'll just spread out my life secrets between the two places. :P

I have 55 friends everywhere. I'm DaMasta, bleeotch.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ooh! I am one of these 55 friends.

It is so good being me.

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Damn myspace.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home