quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Things that make you go.. WTF?!

Sooo.. I spent most of the weekend hanging out with the guy I knew in high school. Turns out we have excellent chemistry [thanks Snav for calling me in the middle of our excellent chemistry, by the way ;)]. Also turns out that he juuuust got out of a 4 yr long relationship and by "just got out", I mean, the bitch still has her shit there. But no worries, she's moving it all out this weekend. And he's super glad cause he's "ready to just move on with his life and get her shit gone so that [he] can leave that in the past already". Even though four years is a long time, and you should never be the rebound girl, I'm kinda still excited about seeing him cause the way I figure, people are always "just getting out of relationships" .. otherwise, everyone would be single, right? Think about it... if you're not getting IN a relationship, you're getting OUT of a relationship.. and in order to get IN a relationship, you have to eventually get OUT of one. Ha. So that's my rationality, and I'm gonna stick by it dammit cause well.. I can, and I think he's a pretty darn great guy. And also, cause he initiated the whole "let's talk about my past relationship situation" convo, so it shows that he has nothing to hide and that he wants to be honest with me from the get go. And that's all I can ask from him at this point.

Also... I'm copying Snav again, cause she has the very best blog ideas EVER.

6 wierd things:

I'm totally outgoing and incredibly shy AT THE SAME TIME. I'll never ever ever ask a guy out, but I would probably grab his butt on a dare.

I think I'm waaaay skinnier than I am. I really should get a full length mirror.

I only own one pair of tennis shoes.

I can't talk to someone and type at the same time. BUT, I can chat, type an email, answer the phones, and google the spelling of the word "stutter" at the same time.

I don't like artificial fragrances in my house. Air fresheners, incense, candles.. bleh.

Powder makes me sneeze, so I have to apply my powder and THEN apply my mascara.. or else the mascara goes EVERYWHERE and I look like a clown.

3 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Hang on, you mean you think that stuff is weird??


And re. the guy, what the heck, go for it, life's for living, yeah, that's my philosophy.

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Again, about the other night ... you're welcome!! Looking out for my lil Damasta! ;p

Sweetpea - those are NOT weird things.

xoxo

Oh, I'll text, IM, email and call you to google stutter for me tomorrow at the same time - think of it as a little test!

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I'm going to get myself Minimized so that you can carry me around in your pocket all day long. 'Cause I just love ya.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home