quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She showed. She telled.

OMG.

Well, she did it again.

She made me utterly and completely speechless.

While we live in the same small town of Houston, we have, surprisingly, never met. Yet, I feel she knows me better than any other imaginary blog friend out there.

And, really, who else would suck on eggs for you in the name of art?

She's sexy, she's talented, and [now I'm certain] a good sucker. Madmeer showed off her crafty skillz and made Spinning Girl and myself into fashionable egg people.


Oh god, just look how my hair makes my head look huuuuge.

Click on the picture to read all about it. Or, just click here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

We are so pretty together.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Why yes.. yes we do.

Some would say fabu.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

tooo funny! i wanna be an egg person:P

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LMAO!! That is sooooo cute!!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love these egg people! I need an egg person of my own!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

you look good...

with hashbrowns and toast...

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

You said I suck good. Tee hee!

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home