quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wake me up before you go go..

Lack of posting Sorry for the lack of posting as of late. I'm up to my eyebrows in work. This past weekend was the March of Dimes event that I had been working so hard on these past couple of months. In short, it was a blast! I have many pics and updates to share with you, but for now I'm going home and going straight to bed cause my body is rejecting the 5.5 miles I walked/jogged yesterday.

What the... ? Whoops! And of course, since I'm clumsy as hell, I hurt myself yesterday during the March of Dimes event. How lovely, how graceful. I have pics of this as well.

Alarms clocks are for to wake up Secret Lover Boy believes in snoozing eleven times before he gets his lazy ass out of bed. Eleven times!??!?! Holy hell, if I have to turn that damn alarm clock off one.. more.. frickin.. time.. GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I smell like an 80 yr old No offense, T. Leach. Because of my msucle aches, I got bengay'ed by the massage dood at work. Plus - free massage. Minus - smelly old man lotion potion.

I got a promotion of sorts That's right. I'm movin up.. to the exciting world of Travel. Starting next Monday, I'll be training for three weeks to become a Travel Agent for our entire corporate office. I'll still be working up front, but when the head travel lady leaves on vacation or is out of the office for any reason, I'll be up to bat. What this means: more money, more perks, and more traveling! Oh, yeah.. that's right.. you can call me Agent Double-O E.

7 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Hahaha...You are so gay! Ben-gay! Oh gosh. I crack me up.

Will you be my suga mama?

Monday, May 01, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad the event went well. Sorry you got hurt. Aaaahhhh wintergreen.

Wake up!!!! Just wake up!!

Congrats!

Miss ya!!

xoxoxo

Monday, May 01, 2006 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Try Biofreeze, it is ten times better then bengay and it doesn't smell!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

ben gay is such an enchantig fragrance.....and what a goofy name for it.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Very funny. Very funny indeed. You want my jello?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

madmeer - I'm already your suga daddy.. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!

snavy - The event went off with less than 3 hitches, so overall, I'm more than pleased. This was my first official 'special event', so I'm rather proud of myself. ;) xoxo

myutopia - LOL.. that's actually what the massage therapist used. But 'Bengay' sounds funnier. Plus, Biofreeze DOES smell. It may smell slighty less than old man gel, but it DOES smell. Don't kid yourself.

lime - It makes me giggle. That is, until I put it on. Ahh.. the boys I attract when I put on my Bengay..

T.Leach - Not if you already slobbered all over it.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Awesome news about the promotion. And 11 times is bad. I think you are allowed to squeeze his nuts as hard as you want if he goes past 10.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home