quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tag My Ass Tuesday

It's aboot that time again. It's Tag My Own Ass Tuesday. I got this survey/quiz/whatever the fark from Snav, who got it from Logo, and so on and so forth and so forth and so on.

Without further adieu..

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

My dream encyclopedia, "Only you can decipher meaning within the myriad of images and emotions that come to you in your sleep.."

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.

My purse. It's a berry colored Guess handbag.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The Gray's Anatomy finale that I dvr'd at my cousin's house. And let me tell you, it was - by far - the best fucking series finale e.v.e.r! I bawled my eyes out for a good fifteen minutes.

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.

4:38pm

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

4:42pm. I knew it was close to 4:30. Brandon [bsoholic] just left work.

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

People mumbling in the halls, getting ready to leave work.

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

At noon, I went to lunch. It was bright, sunny, hot and humid. Welcome to summer in Houston.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Snavy's survey

9) What are you wearing?

Grey work pants, a black peasant shirt with white trim, and heels [of course].

10) Did you dream last night?

I didn't have any dreams. I tend not to when someone else is in my bed.

11) When did you last laugh?

A couple of minutes ago, before Brandon left work. We were talking about our imaginary rock band named French Alien Sex. We are planning to tour Amsterdam and live off Hot Pockets. I'll be the topless drummer, and he'll be on the guitar. Lmao... don't ask.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Plasma screen tv's and our company logo in huge metal letters.

13) Seen anything weird lately?

Other than ya'lls blogs?...lol.. no.

14) What do you think of this quiz?

It's ok, I guess. I wouldn't take it out on a second date or anything.

15) What is the last film you saw?

I watched "Bend it Like Beckham" Friday night, after which I couldn't stop talking with a British accent.

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Amsterdam. For a certain someone. ;)

17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.

I have a visible birthmark. [Hurry.. go thru my archives and see if you can find it in any of my pics.. ]

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would reduce the amount of welfare given out.

19) Do you like to dance?

I absolutely LOOOOOVE to dance!! I'll dance anywhere! With anyone! Have you ever seen a Mexican chick do the robot??

20) George Bush

What about him? He's from Texas.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Mini-me.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Thomas Edward

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes. I would consider living in England, Spain, or Italy.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"That wasn't funny."

7 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You slay me.

Hey, I'll take my latest post on a 2nd date if we go double.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

:) I stole this one too! I like your answers you always say the funniest things.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Oh, but it WAS funny!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dama pequeña muy chistosa!!

That was awesome!! LMFAO @ your band!!!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

fun stuff! i have this one buit i havent posted it yet.....and what was that about weird blogs?? sheesh, like id really wear stilton cheese perfume, hehe

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Be sure to let me know when the tickets go on sale, I'd love to see that rock band. LOL!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

#24 kicks ass...

Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home