quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Photo Attached






You make me feel like an un-natural woman Lol.. I just got my hair cut today. No, not one of them, all of them silly! I don't like to grow my hair out long [sorry boyz!], so I got it cut just at shoulder length. You can't really tell from this photo because they also straightened it. I know it's not a big deal to most people, but this is the only time my hair is ever straight. I don't have the patience to straighten my own hair, so I usually just have it done after a cut. Thus explaining my facination with my own avatar! And while it's straight, you can't judge the shortness of my hair, cause once I wash and style it curly again, the curls will shrink up another 2 to 3 inches! Yikes! So, 96% of the year, my hair is naturally curly, and only 4% of the year my hair is un-naturally straight.

Long weekend Today I'm not at work. Which is officially my first vacation day since I started this job in July of last year. Which also reminds me that my blog is almost a year old [I started it Aug of last year, a month after starting my job]. Most of my readers don't work in an office, but you corporate slaves out there like me can appreciate the long weekend! I'll be running errands today [exciting, no? but dammit, while everything is open during the week, I'm slaving away at work...] , but on Sunday I'll be headed to Kemah, Tx. It's a small little city on Galveston Bay where there's plenty of food, touristy shopping, ferris wheels, and alcoholic fun! If I take any pics [which is highly likely] I'll share with the class on Monday.

Time flies when you're getting old Congrats to my little sis as she graduates highschool and officially becomes an adul--- wait! what?! Holy hell! I didn't realize I was so old! My ''little'' sister graduated high school on Thursday, while I almost had a heart attack! We're about ten years apart, and I can't beleive how old I feel! Holy crap! Most people think I look about 21-23 [hell, I still get carded for cigarettes], but I'm actually 26, 27 this year. And when did my sister grow up?! Someone please tell me that she's still 12 years old! Hurry, before I start going thru my mid-life crisis!

Plz send msg again Ever try to argue over text messaging? LOL.. it's a bitch!! Somewhere between having a cramp in your thumb and three different messaging threads going, the other person's messages start getting chopped. And then, you have to stop arguing long enough to send a text message to that person saying, "Please send message again, it got chopped." Gee.. talk about putting a damper on an argument. "Now where was I.. oh yeah... YOU SUCK BECAUSE.. "

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok - I hame over here earlier but had to rush out and deal with llama's.

Straight or curly girlie - you are beautiful.

What's a vacation day?? Not that I have an actual job but there are only about 8 hours a week that I have to myself. A 1/2 hour is spent driving to and from my mom's house to the studio where I spend about an hour with children that are not mine.

Could somebody pass me a Margarita???

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

purty!

I have more to say on the last few posts, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

xoxo

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, I see. Yesterday you were curly. Today you are straight. Will you be going *both ways* tomorrow?

Heh heheh. I'm crackin' me up over here.

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

straight or curly, it's very pretty.

enjoy your weekend

lmao@ text arguments

Saturday, May 27, 2006 5:31:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Looks very beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, text message fights suck bedonkey ass. Had one with my cousin last week and had to change from one phone to another just so I could type faster to argue easier.

Psst.

I like it curly.

Monday, May 29, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snav - and now you see why I have to go to happy hour now. I'm a beer girl myself. Pass the Michelob Amber..draft please..

spinny - I waited, and you still didn't comment the next day.

mad - I'm not a hair swinger. It's either one way or another. Not both. ;)

lime - the weekend has turned out to be a perfect mix of laziness and plenty of family get togethers.

lee ann - thanks sweetie! you too!

rhino - heyyyyyy... you look familiar.. kinda like the cousin I was arguing with over text messages.. ;)

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It looks very pretty and shiny

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am gone for five minutes, and your mug is all posted over this thing???

I like you with straight and curly hair. Now go shave it off a la Natalie Portman.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home