quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Heard Around Town: Little Sister Edition

Krazy K strikes again..


[context: I was explaining to my mom and my little sister how the CEO knew the famous founder of Wendy's, the national burger chain.]

DaMasta: "Our CEO's kids grew up playing with Dave Thomas' kids!"

Krazy K: "Wow!! Matchbox 20?!"

DaMasta: "Dave Thomas, not Rob Thomas..."

Krazy K: "Oh."

-----------------------------------

[context: Krazy K is describing her new car, the 2007 Toyota Corolla, to me as we're walking around on the Kemah Boardwalk. Just then, a new black Corolla passes us on the street. Krazy K envies the sleek sophistication of the color black.]

Krazy K: "Dang! I knew it looked better in black!"

"So... gangsta."

------------------------------------

[context: I'm expressing my fear of walking around those big wooden poles that hold up power lines. According to public service announcements, power lines are dangerous. Krazy K, however, begs to differ.]

DaMasta: "Gah! I hate walking around those damn poles that hold up power lines."

Krazy K: "Why? It's not like we're in a .. thunderstorm.. or anything.."

DaMasta: "Power lines can kill you in daylight, too, ya know.."

Krazy K: "Uh.. don't they have medication for that?"

DaMasta: "For DEATH?!?!"

Krazy K: "Noo... for phobias."

DaMasta: "IT'S NOT A PHOBIA TO BE AFRAID OF POWER LINES! I'M TELLING YOU.. IF THE GOVERNMENT SAYS POWER LINES CAN KILL YOU, I'M SURE THEY CAN!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I sound a lot like Krazy K, LOL!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That's funny!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

hehe ! My 14 yr old daughter wants a black Toyota Corolla with ground effects and spoiler as her first car . She might just get it to because those cars last forever. Have a good one !

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

So, there is no medication for death??? Dang!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home