quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Where did that hour go?

I can never tell where the lost hour went. Which hour, exactly, did I lose?

Was it the hour of sex on Saturday morning?

Was it the hour I spent trying to keep the smoke alarm from going off while cooking in my apartment on Friday night?

Was it the hour I was trying to avoid this obnoxious drunk guy at the bar Saturday night?

Was it the hour I spent in the heat at the Children's Festival showing spawn how to make sock puppets?

Was it the hour of uncomfortable silence when The Ex showed up unexpectedly at my door at 8:00am on Sunday morning?

Was it the hour I spent doing laundry? [I hope it was that hour]

Was it the hour I spent wishing my Long Distance Love was in bed with me on Saturday night after the bar?

I wonder if it matters. Time is irrevelant, and yet, we're controlled by it. We plan, buy, think, sell, sleep, work, and wake by it. It's all around us, and it's irreplaceable.

12 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

This was great.

High point: "spawn"

Monday, April 03, 2006 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

oh hey, it was the hour i wanted to sleep, that's all i know!

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:32:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

@#$%%$@# daylight savings time!!! gggrrrrrr.....

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you have sex with on Saturday morning?

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Spinning - Spawn. Gah.

Lime - Geez, I'm telling you.. my sleep got all kinds of fugged up this weekend! I took a four hour nap yesterday and couldn't sleep last night. I felt like a twelve year old.

Snav - My. thoughts. exactly.

Frustrated - Secret Lover Boy. Who else?

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Drink up.

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I think it was either the hour I was supposed to masterbate or the one where I was supposed to be cleaning that got lost. Let me check...wait for it...yep...definitely didn't clean yesterday.

That one was too easy. You knew where I was going with that, didn't you.

I'll try harder next time.

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

if you find that hour , please let me know because I am missing it big time!

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

It flies by doesn't it?

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Just think...it could have been worse. Your ex could have unexpectedly shown up during the hour of sex on Saturday!!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I thought that's what happened! I didn't even realize the ex showed up *after* the bootie call was gone! I thought the ex and the booty call were the same!

I swear, sometimes I read like doods listen. Only key words register.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think you lost your hour knitting me a pair of lovely chinos.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home