quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Toes, baseball, and wrestling

Toes at work I don't know if I've ever formally mentioned this on my blog or not, but I haaaate feet. Particularly, toes. Oh, I'm all about jeans and flip flops on the weekends, but what really irritates me are co-workers that show their toes at work. EWWWWWWW! Grosses me out to no end. A professional work environment like a corporate office is no place for nekkid toes. And don't you fucking dare ask me if those sandals look cute on you. Unless, of course, you think they would look cute with my barf all over them.

New cell phone I have a new cell phone! I mean, it's just like my other one, just new. I mean, it's not new, it's used, but I got it from eba ... nevermind.

Jenny from the block I'm just like jenny from the block. Except, I used to have a lot, and now I have a little.

Raining on my parade You notice how people always hate on you when you're happy. Like they can't leave well enough alone. I'm happy. I'm doin' mah thing. I'm cool, I'm chill. Then all of a sudden, people are all up in mah grill tryin' to aggrevate me. Trying to make me feel bad for this or sayin' negative things about that or telling me my flip flops don't match my shirt. That's alright. Keep pissing me off. I live in da ghetto. I know kung fu. I will go Chuck Norris on your ass.

Baseball season My most favoritest time of the year. I hope to see some games this year, and I will definitely document them with my new/old/same camera phone. I'll try to keep the baseball posts to a minimum, but I can't promise anything. ;)

Weekend Plans Tonight, about 8 co-workers and I are going to hit up a popular mexifood [damn, do I eat enough mexifood??] joint for some much needed nachos and margaritas. Later on tonight, Benefits Chick, her friend, and I are going to the Laff Stop comedy club again. I'll see if I can make out with another comedian while I'm there. Saturday night has become a ritual with Benefits Chick and I at my favorite bar/grill, where we sit at the bar and enjoy the scenery. The bar's scenery:












Random pics

The elusive Secret Lover Boy:

















Chibby Chibberson and I hand wrestled yesterday. I won.

















Have a good weekend, everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Whut? Hey, I know that chick and her comic man! Funny fucker.

Sweet jeez that's a cute rat. That's got to be the cuddliest, pinkest nosest, grayest, cutest fucking rat face I've ever seen!

Loverboy has nothin' on the rat, I tell you! Well, maybe something. He does have on of those "things" I'm sure; plus cool tats.

Nice scenery. You're probably drunk as a skunk in a funk in trunk with a monk right now. No wait - the show is over by now. You're having sex, aren't you?! Fucker.

I'm sober, believe it or not. Yes, I'm naturally this way. Don't tell Chibby.

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

giggled at the toe aversion. sounds like a fun time was had by all. can't go wroing with such nice eye candy. have a great weekend

Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm, nice secret lover boy pic,
Cute rat!
wiggling my toes at you

Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Bridge - LOL.. no Chibbys were hurt during the making of this post. [She sure is a wimp, though.]

Shadow - I've only made out with Colin Quinn so far. And most of the time, "making out" consists of taking pics and posting them on my blog. I promise not to "make out" with yer husband. ;) Thanks for stopping by, and yes, I luv Madmeer too!

Mad - Chibby is awesome! She's a blue hooded rat, which is pretty rare in rats. And she also has a rex gene, which gives her curly hair like me. Loverboy is hawt. There's no denying that. I had a full on pic of him, but I think I lost it some where between my camera phone and the internet. Yes, I was drunk both Friday and Saturday. And last night, I met me a fine fellow. I've only spoken to him once, but I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Lime - Nekkid toes are no laughing matter. Benefits chick hurt her toe the other day, and the whole farkin' night I had to hear about and see her hurt toe. Ew.

Logo™ - MmmMmm.. thanks! Gah! Get yer toes away from me! Bleh.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I can deal with naked toes. The thing that gets me is the ladies at our office who decided Mt. Cleavage is now open for the season. Now being a dude you would think I would like that but the girls that decide to show off their racks are of the large variety and there are some mountains a man should not see.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

WTF? It's Sunday and you haven't posted all weekend! Gosh, I step away from the computer for a few days and everything just goes tits up around here!

Don't go to my site, cuz I haven't posted shiiiit all weekend - hahahaha!

Ooh..new guy? You'll have to give me the full rundown tomorrow while I'm pretending to work at work. Let's just say I'll pencil you in around...oh...whenever. K?
Just wake me up at my desk when you're ready.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home