quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spinny Gal hearts DaMasta: Part One

Wowza! I just received my first ever blogger present.

[That's where you get a gift from a blogger. Duh. I thought that was self-explanatory.]

Here's how it all went down:

What's in the box?
It was delivered to my desk at 11:50am on March 28, 2006.
I had no. idea. who it was from.

[Ok, I had some idea. Ok, I had all kinds of ideas because she actually told me she was sending it. I just pretended not to know because I like surprises.]



I had to use my laboratory-proven scientific method to make sure the package wasn't a bomb.

[Nope. I didn't hear any ticking.]



Next, I had to break thru the package's force field [packing tape] with my super evil laser weapon [scissors].

[Fun, foamy peanuts! Yayayayaayayayayay! I shall play with those later.]


I can't read, but I'm sure this card says something along the lines of: "Wow, DaMasta, you are the most beautiful of all creatures in the world. I would give my right eyeball just to look half as wonderful as you. You make me smile all the live long day. I wish to roll around in your bed everynight. Love always, Spinning Girl."


After hours and hours of playing with the white foam peanuts, I opened the gift box.

[Anyone know how to get foam peanuts unstuck from your.. uh.. lady regions?]


What is it?

Stay tuned for Thursday's HNT post to find out what Spinning Girl got me as a sorry-you-thought-you-had-a-hernia gift.

Believe you me, you won't be disappointed...

12 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Yayayayayayayyyyyyyyyyyy! I love gifts. I love giving them, receiving them, wrapping and unwrapping, peanutting, all that.
Oooooh, I can't wait to see what I picked out for you!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

how sweet. i think the checkign for bombs woudl have mad ea terrific HNT pic too! btw, i will interviewq you, but i have to do breazy and logo first so it may be a little while. thanks for wanting to play:)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Spinny Gal - YAHOOOOOO! I can't waaaaaaait to see what you got me!! ... .... ...wait.

Lime - And thank you for being drunk while commenting on my blog.
;) I mean really!! LOLOL.

That checking for the bomb pic even cracked ME up. :P

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Yay! I love gifts ! Don't forget to tell us what it is!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hey! You have eye! And nuts (heh heh).

I think I recognize that canister! That's good stuff! That is, unless it's hemmoroid cream, in which case I've never seen that shit before and you can't prove anything! This comment is proof because I don't even know how to spell hem-o-roid. How could I have had one ever? Jeeez. Stop looking at me!

Now if it's self heating lube, I've definitely seen it, smelled it, tasted it, wrapped the bed in syran wrap before doing crazy circus tricks while coated in it. Oh yeah! I'll claim that shit! Some would say I'm an expert on lube.

Jeez my comments are long! Have you noticed this? I can just go on and on forever! I could have appended another 2 paragraphs to the lube comment, but I exercised "self control."

Did you know that I am usually a quiet person? Seriously, my friends are the talkers. I am the "observer." I talk less than most men!

Am I weird? Because everyone else's comments are short and sweet, but here I am just going on and on like you're my shrink or something.

Damasta - **lays back on leather couch with teddy bear** Tell me what I should do. I can't stop typing in comments. How do I get lube out of my whites? How about my blacks and turquioses? Why is the sky blue? Can I have some cake?

Anyway, I feel better now. Thanks for being there for me...with all your stinkin' hernia presents! Don't worry. I'm not jealous or anything. I'll get my own hernia presents some day. You'll see! Oh yes! You will! Hrmph!

Good night!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Burts bee's is the bomb! You lucky, very lucky!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

I've got to get some friends. Anyone interested?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Very cool!!!

I've sent and received cards and cd's. And someone sent me some yummy coffee!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

at the edge of my seat here, can't wait to see what's in the can! LOL

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Isn't that some kind of Vaseline made from Bee spit?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breaze - I won't forget! It's the next post! LOL

Mad - Wtf? LOL.. leave some space for someone else to comment why don'tcha? Here, I'll answer some of yer questions: lube out of whites? i use Shout gel stick. works like a charm. why is the sky blue? because chuck norris told it to be blue. can you have some cake? no.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Awesome! I got some coffee too from a few different bloggers. Guess I should of mentioned that via my blog. Whoops! Hopefully they'll just know I was greatful!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home