quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Simon Cowell's gonna have a field day with me..

Ok, I'm not *that* weird. I mean, I'm not the only one who sings in the car while sitting in traffic... but apparently, I'm the only one that records it and puts it on her blog.

I'm reposting these audioblogs because, frankly, I'm not sure you guys got the whole point of these posts. I can't sing. I mean.. I *can*, I'm *able* to sing, but I can't. I think the humor of belting out Nsync or rapping with Nelly speaks.. er sings for itself.

And when audioblogger's not being a bitch and eating your recordings, it's a nice change of pace to hear someone's thoughts rather than read them. Enjoy.


My first ever audioblog started slow, but if you wait out the 3 seconds of silence, it gets good:

"Oh, this gets good.. wait for it.. wait for it.. " Audioblog One

My second audioblog features a rapping session with Eminem and a mexican moment:

"Listen for the sound fx.. " Audioblog Two

For some reason, I had a case of the giggles on my third audioblog. Also, for some reason, I rap again:

"I talk about nothing.. again... " Audioblog Three

6 Comments:

Blogger S said...

lmao...i can see im gonna have to come back when I have more time! Youre a maniac! xxxx

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely....

can we vote you off the island??? ooppsss - wrong show!

kidding - love ya sweet girl

mwuah

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! I love audioblogs because it is nice to hear a voice instead of just reading thoughts. One of these days I am gonna get brave and let y'all hear my country accent! Have a good weekend!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

audioblogging is hawwwt.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Do you take requests? If so, I'd like to hear a little Mariah Carey. Honestly I wouldn't mourn Mariah if she caught on fire, fell off a cliff and plumetted to her death, but I'd like to hear you go for those high notes. You're clearly ready for the next step in car singing. Go for the gold!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You rock dude!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home