quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Marriage: Who needs it?

You have two choices in life:

You can stay single and be miserable,

or get married and wish you were dead.

-------------

A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds:

"Husband Wanted".

Next day she received a hundred letters.

They all said the same thing:

"You can have mine."

------------

When a woman steals your husband,

there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

------------

A woman is incomplete until she is married. Then she is finished.

------------

Then there was a woman who said,

"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married,

and by then, it was too late."

------------

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

------------

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking
they had no faults at all.

------------

A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, to understand a man , to Love and to Forgive
him , and for Patience, for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll just beat him to death.

7 Comments:

Blogger AndyT13 said...

You broke up with your boyfriend???
Or he broke up with you? Is this pices long distance secret lover boy? You poor dear. I feel your pain, believe me.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! these are actually funny ! Sometimes I feel as if I could give Mr. Breazy away but I know I would want him back after a couple hours . The key is , you have to find the right one , or sometimes they just find you !

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Too funny!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

andyt - First of all, there's a difference between Secret Lover boy and Long Distance Lover.

Secret Lover boy lives in Houston, and I've been 'friends with benefits' for over a year now. He's an asshole, but his bedside manners are tolerable, so I put up with him. [Plus the sex is great ;)]

Long Distance Love is the boy that broke my heart. He is the only one I have ever loved so much. I know we were meant to be together, but I guess it'll never happen.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

breaze - I think I could give a couple of boys away and never miss them again! ;)

gloria - By all means, steal it!! Thanks! :)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

LMFAO!!!

Those are GOOOOOD!!!!!!

Hugs baby girl!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love this one:

"When a woman steals your husband,
there is no better revenge than to let her keep him."

Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home