quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Keeping the weirdness down to a minimum..



Ok, so let's keep the weirdness topic going..

Tattoos I keep a stock of temporary [fake] tattoos around the house. Some are in my dresser drawer, some I've forgotten in old purses in the closet, and some are in my desk drawer next to my art supplies. I'm such an indecisive person, a real tattoo would never suffice. It's a little too permenant for my taste. So, when I'm dancing around my apartment on a random Saturday morning, for example, I'll slap one on and pose in front of the mirror.

This one was taken two weekends ago:



This one is already coming off, but this pic was taken just moments ago here at the office:




Silly underoos I absolutely love buying underwears with silly sayings or fun graphics. From hipsters to thongs to boy shorts, I can't get enough undies. The cotton ones are my "weekend" panties. All others are fair game.



That's it for the weirdness. I'll try to keep it down to a minimum.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I see London
I see France
I see Damasta's underpants!!

LOL!!!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You crack me up.

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! Love the panties. I have an obsession with buying bootie socks in all kinds of colors with silly drawings on them because I walk around the house in my socked feet all the time. Hope you had a good weekend!

Monday, April 24, 2006 3:18:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love the hula dancers. Where did you get those?

I have a blue pair with a blowfish on the front, and on the back they say "great catch!" I just thought they were cute, but the boyfriend had a good laugh at the not-so-subtle insinuation they make. Doh.

Oh...and you are a freak. A crazy fake tattoo wearing freak. But we already established that I guess.

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I like the hula girls one

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yeah, pretty panties are the shit.
Um, not that I...what I mean is I...um... nevermind.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home