quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HNT: That's odd. :-/

Oh yes. It's true. I was minding my own business [surfing for prisoner dating sites] and Madmeer tagged my ass. Yup. Right there in the middle of blogland. For everyone to see.

Here's how it all went down:

Madmeer: "I tagged yo ass, DaMasta. Ha!"
DaMasta: "Bitch."
Madmeer: "But you'll do it right?"
DaMasta: "Of course!"

List of Weirdness:
[The instructions are simple. Actually, I don't remember the instructions, so I will make up my own. 1) List weird characteristics about yourself. 2) Done.]

1. I talk with my arms. No.. not with my hands. My a-r-m-s. Benefits chick mentioned the other day that I shouldn't talk so loud because I almost knocked her in the head. And I responded back, oh.. I talk with my hands? And she said, no.. you talk with your arms. So apparently, my arms flail about like a retarded schizophrenic and the louder I get, the bigger the radius of my flail.

2. I'd rather text than talk. I've mentioned in the past that I used over 5,000 text messages a month. Last month, I hit an all-time high at over 8,000 texts in March alone. My cell phone minutes? 146. But luckily I have T-Mobile with unlimited texting and I only pay about $50 a month. Plus I have AIM [Aol Instant Messenger] on my phone for free.

3. I must be a secret agent for the FDA, because I name all my rats after food and/or drugs. Let's see, there's been Juno Burger, Quesa McDilla, and our most recent fatty ratty Chibby Chibberson.

4. I have my own language. I make up words and combine words to make new ones. Ex: tacobelly [what you get if you eat too much Taco Bell], feet pillows [really confortable sandals], ezmailz [ghetto for emails], real estud [a stud in the real estate dept.], Johniffer [a combination of John and Bennifer from the tech support dept, so I can address both of them at once. Bennifer is also a combo word for Ben and his wife Jennifer], tidbits [womanly parts], Paco [my hernia], peekend [the weekend of payday], dorkus [my pet name for you-know-who], beertenders [cute bartenders], etc..

5. If people text me and ask me where I am or what I'm doing, I usually send them a picture message of where I am or what I'm doing. Also, if I'm messing around at home, I'll send my friends stoopid pics of myself. Basically, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of myself. I'll show you what I mean:





*All photos, except the one where my head is in a Captain cut-out cardboard thingy and the one on the beach, were taken by me.

16 Comments:

Blogger AndyT13 said...

You call that stuff weird? Wigga Puh-LEEZE! Y'all so normal it's SICK! I love yiz anyway. HHNT!
Come see my gratuitous beefcake shot (not).

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hahaha - "Tacobelly."
I make up names too:
Taco Bell = Toxic Smell
Visible Changes = Visible Smegma (scary frapaccino chuggers)
Denny's is prounounced "Shay Den Wa"
Marble Slab=Marvelous Flab
...and the list goes on and on.

Arm talking makes you a danger to yourself and your loved ones.

That sailor pic is fantastic! And the "guns" pic makes you look all buff n'stuff.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Fun list and pics :) HHNT!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love the photos! I do the same thing. :D

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

You are the best! By far one of my favorite posts in a long time....

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

did you know that conumption of too many candies gives you "gummy tummy?"

i assume this is similar to tacobelly.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I know a girl named Johnnifer (her actual name is Johnnifer)
2. What the fuck is wrong with that tatoo?

Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

andy - I'd hate to see what *you* call weird! ;) Hot pic, sweetie! Happy hnT!

madmeer - walmart = wally world, taco bell = taco smell, bennigans = bennegans againagins.. LOL! Happy hnt!

crimson - thanks! hhnt!

sherri - It's an obsession! But yeah, I noticed you post a lot of self portraits on yer blog! It's all guud! ;)

big mama - thanks! the posts lately are far and few between, but hopefully they will be more entertaining! hhnt!

miss kendra - no.. i didn't know that.. but i guess now i do! lol.

thinkfrustrated - 1. that's just wrong, 2. it's fake

LOL. Happy hnt!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Told ya having a stockpile of fake tattoos was weird. You could have had 6!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo - you have the cool - typy-style phone - i geddit now!! i want one toooooo!!!!

he he - i've seen a couple of those pics b4!!

you are beautiful!! luv ya babe!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Those are great pictures girl!
I have taken almost all of my HNT pictures myself.
Makes it easier to relax for the photo.
Happy HNT!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I hardly ever take pics of myself.
Since starting HNT there have been more pics of me than ever in my adult life.
You are a crazy text-er that is insane!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Cool pics girly! I can tell you have shed some lbs as well! Lookin' good ! Happy HNT!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

im on drugs. it seems not so w3eird, i dunno. thanks for the well wishes. i'm still in pain but every day is a little better than the last.

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:50:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am a loud exuberant talker too. I have a problem, where I get loud at the inappropriate part of the conversation. This is all unintentional and unfortunately uncontrollable.

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

1. Don't be TOO honored when your SiteMeter shows I was on your site for 2 hours; it was the last one I looked at before I went grocery shopping. But secretly you know I love you the MOST, right? (Don't tell Jiggs and Miss Kendra)

2. Mad ups for use of one of my FAVORITE words, which is "flail".

3. You are so much fun. Let's hang out. Can we have a sleepover?

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home