quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The world is about to end, my ass explodes, and hang on to your hats for Rodeo pics

Hang on to your ass. The world is about to stop spinning. I worked out this morning with my mom, and we got to talking about my sister and the fact that I am not taking her to the Rodeo to see Hilary Duff [gag]. And I told my mom straight out, if my sister is going to be an ass and say rude shit to me, then she will have to deal with the consequences just like every other normal human being on this planet. She's 17, she's practically an adult, and she has to learn to watch her mouth and her attitude or else people won't do shit for her. And you know what the amazing part of this conversation was? MY MOTHER FUCKING AGREED WITH ME. This was the part where my feet stopped moving while the eliptical trainer was still moving and when I stumbled on my way down to the sweaty, stinky floor, I hit my chin on those moving arms handle thingys.


Static cling is a sneaky muther fucker. I put my shirt on this morning and zipped it all the way up. I then went to the sink and did my hair, put on my makeup, put on my heels, grabbed my purse, walked downstairs to my car, drove into work, walked thru the parking lot, clocked in, checked my email, opened the front doors, went to the cafeteria and ordered my breakfast. It was then, and only then, that I noticed I had not one... but two black socks static clung [is that a word?] to the inside on my shirt. I slowly pulled them out of my shirt and stuffed them into my pockets. I paid for my breakfast and left.

Warning labels don't lie. Yesterday I jokingly told Benefits Chick that I was immune to that sugar substitute they put in sugar-free foods. Then I proceeded to overdose on 24 pieces of Sugar-free Life Savers. Let me tell you something: they put those fucking warning labels on there for a reason. A damn good reason, I found out later last night. And karma is not one to be taunted with.

Random pics.























-------------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

neato hat!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have soooo been in the sock predicament before!! Nothing like taking your coat off in a meeting and having a sock fall out.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Once I had a pair of panties stuck in my pants and while I was teaching they worked their way out onto the floor.

Of my classroom.

Of 10th graders.

Also, you are lovely!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

hey, now how cool is that that mom agreed. small miracles!

as for the static, it beats having your skirt ride all the way up your ass due to static cling and not knowing it until ya get to work. hehehehe.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

ok now i get the ass explodes part....

Nice Hat and love the hair I had a sock clinging to my pants once....but thats another story

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Ugh, I hate static cling. It is indeed a muther fucker.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You are just too cute for words!!

LOL at your mom - FINALLY!!! Me & my sis / you & yours are the same age difference - it does get better.

At least the socks weren't stuck to your back - lololol!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

utopia - thanks!

sherri - I don't know why I didn't notice it WHILE I was getting dressed.. ??? I just thought the extra padding was part of my tacobelly.

spinning - There's none more lovelier than thou.

lime - Mark it on a calendar.. my mom only agrees with me once a year. at best.

idiot - Yeah, I didn't explain that too well. Let's just say, when they say anal leakage.. they're not kidding!

bs - Indeed. :P

snavy - Yeah, well.. I won't hold my breath till it gets better. Might pass out and die.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

GOOD for you for telling your mom what's up with the sis!

GOOD for you for keeping nonchalant and tres cool about socks static clung (Fritz approves this message) to your shirt.

Now, grabbing your socks is an entirely different phrase for me.

Good for you for having an exploding ass. I've had one, as well.

And Good for you for being such a hottie.
Hottie.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I have a weakness for all things gummy. Turns out sugar free gummy bears have the wicked ass effect...literally. Don't EVER eat a whole bag.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home