quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Experiements, Sidebar links, and Random Pics

Remember this experiment? Where I said this:

Harvard. Fraternities. Naked girls. Harvard class schedule. Harvard. Naked. Beer.

Well, I got a hit the other day from the campus of MIT. Not Harvard, but it'll do. See, here's my train of thought: Harvard = Smart = Good education = Great Job = Even greater pay = Big house, maid, and cook = I don't have to work ever again. Let's cross our fingers that, at the very least, Mr. MIT comes back.

My Sidebar links I've been doing a little work on my sidebar. Please check out "Quizes and Shit" and "Welcome to my world" - those include my favorite posts and all the tags I've done thus far. Also, I'm in the process of rearranging my "side dishes" links. Since I can't read, I've been having trouble sorting them alphabetically. So, I've decided to arrange them according to posting-frequency. In other words, if you rarely ever post or if I once liked your blog, but you've now been eaten up by the blogosphere, expect to be near the bottom. If you post nearly daily, expect to be near the top or middle. The 5th circle will always be at the top because that's mah otha blog, yo. Bsoholic will also be near the top cuz he's my best guud blog friend and he's my partner in crime on the 5th.

Corporate Restrooms I have no idea why people try to talk to me while I'm in the restroom. Once you step into the work restroom, there should be a no-talking policy. No no.. no talking.. I don't wanna hear you pee and hear you gossip at the same time. And don't ask me questions now.. I'm peeing for crying out loud! Don't look at me, don't talk to me, just let me pee in peace. Oh, and I think it's absolutely disgusting when I find hair on a toilet seat at work. I don't wanna see hair there. I don't know what body part it came from. And, frankly, I don't wanna know. Sometimes, yes, you can tell... you can tell where the "curlies" came from for instance, but sometimes, you. just. don't. know.

Madmeer One of the funniest blogs e-v-e-r, and I might actually know her.

I made out with Colin Quinn Not that you care or anything, I'm just sayin'.

Selena The young latina pop star died 11 years ago today. I was at her last concert at the Astrodome in Houston. She wore the famous purple outfit.


Chibby's Only Trick

















Have a great weekend, everyone. I'm [apparently] going fishing tonight in Galveston, volunteering at The Children's Festival on Saturday, and going out to my fav mexifood/bar joint on Saturday night.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am glad that your little experiment yielded some results. I hope Mr. MIT is the shit.
You have a great weekend as well.

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Loving the sidebar!
Your HNT links don't work, except for a few, but you know that, right?
I love MadMeer too! I posted one of her quotes on my blog because I loved it so much.
You are so awesome.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

What a great fucking day I'm having! Two of my favorite blog friends sing my praises. It makes me all huggy inside and I feel like I should get nekkid or something! Hold my bra wouldya? That fucking torture contraption will be the first to go!

If you ever need a rat sitter, let me know because I could definitely cuddle him for you. I promise I won't let Ripley or Olive at him. They prefer tuna anyway.

Smart doods are the way to go, but I don't know about the MIT thing. Mr.Meer almost went there, but the people were even a little too weird for him, and that says a lot. Any guy who adores me on the level he does is bound to be a little eccentric...and extremely patient. :)

Hmm...I wonder if I can find you any mensa singles sites. They probably exist, but I'm probably too dumb to find them. They're probably math puzzle protected or some shit.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

14th??? I don't think I'm very happy about that!! hehe

MIT or Harvard would be great!!! Way closer to me than Texas.

Friday, March 31, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

now how cute is chibby standing up like that. i promise never to talk to you inthe bathroom....hey can ya pass me some paper? my stall is all out.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

I added your link to my blog - I love coming here for a good belly laugh! *~*Have a great weekend*~*

Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Mr. Shifey - He's probably all up on himself. My luck, I'd find someone more vain than me. I can't handle that.

Spinning - Yeah, I know. I'm still working on the HNT links. I'm moving some stuff around so there's not nekkid pics everywhere on my blog. MadMeer's da shit. We all know that.

Madmeer - You da shit. We all know that. Find me a mensa dating site, I'm good at math, I could crack the code.

Snav - Hang on to yer panties... I haven't even started rearranging the "side dishes" links yet. I should be done sometime next week. Actually, I might as well do it now. You'll be near the top, I promise. Mwuah!

Lime - You know how hard it was for me to take that pic?! Chibby is deathly afraid of the clicking sound the camera makes. :)

Le Chat - Thank you so much! Have a great weekend! :D

Breaze - I actually had a pretty decent weekend. It's sunny and hot here in Houston! The Childrens Festival was actually kinda cool. Our company's booth was next to the fountain in front of City Hall. It was farkin hot as hell, but I did some brown-nosin with some execs and all in all it was a good day. :)

Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home