quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Things I Avoided by Not Watching the Super Bowl Last Night

1. Falling asleep

2. My mom screaming at the t.v., "Go! GO! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! GET 'EM!", for no apparent reason because she a. doesn't know anyfuckingthing about football and b. roots for both teams at the same time.

3. A hangover.

4. Disappointment after rooting for the Seahawks ONLY because most of my readers live in and/or near Seattle.

5. The Jackie Chan Diet Pepsi commercial.

6. Arguing with my little sister about what the difference is between a touchback and a safety.

7. Losing money on bets.

8. Men with beer breath.

9. Going on beer runs for the men with beer breath.

10. The four hour pre-game show and the weird half-time show.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You also avoided the Super Bowl flu.

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

And don't forget that whore Jessica Simpson and her gnarly pizza face and pizza bites...


but that Michael Ian Black guy (from I love the 80s) on the Sierra Mist commercials is fricking delish...

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I guess you covered that by saying hangover. Dammitt!! OK, you avoided nothing. I know you watched it.

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I tried to avoid as much of it as possible but...

that Fedex commercial rocked! LMFAO!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, you definitely avoided the sight of keith richards! The man looks like a corpse! (I should add, I do love the Rolling Stones, regardless)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I didn't find out who played or won until yesterday. I soooooooo do not care about football.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home