quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Me Me Me Me! It's all about ME!

Wow! Nice diggs, eh? This new template is starting to grow on me. Like fungus. Is it supposed to itch this much?

The following meme was stolen from Snavylyn. I've stolen so many things from her, she's even in my word cloud.

But, before we begin, I have this theory. Ahem...
Harvard. Fraternities. Naked girls. Harvard class schedule. Harvard. Naked. Beer.
Ok. That should do it. I'll let you know how this experiment turns out.

3 things

~3 names you don't answer to:
*Dat bitch ova der
*Sissy - I have a little sister, and for the longest time she wanted to call me 'sissy'. That name irritates me to no end. I taught her to call me 'sister dearest'.
*Veronica - Apparently, Erica sounds like Veronica and this confuses Mexicans.

~3 parts of your heritage:
*Spanish
*American Indian
*Spoiled brat

~3 things that scare me:
*Yo' mama
*Things that go bump in the night
*Looking old

~3 of your everyday essentials:
*Underwears
*Diet Dr. Pepper
*Cute boys

~3 things you are wearing right now:
*My heart on my sleeve
*A new bra
*My bling

~3 of your favorite songs
*Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
*Crash [into me] - Dave Matthews Band
*Crash - Gwen Stefani

~3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
*Fat paycheck
*A cute older brother
*A multi-billion dollar family business

~3 things you want in a relationship (other that real love):
*Half of everything
*Short-order cook
*A limo with driver

~3 of your favorite hobbies:
*Making out
*Working [it] out
*Sneaking out

~3 places you want to go:
*Under there [I just made you say 'underwear']
*Nashville [Why?
What's there?]
*Espana [Spanish for Spain. How ironic.]

~3 things you want to do before you die:
*Own my own business
*Live among the natives. [of New York]
*Win the 'Dancing with the Stars' trophy.

~3 ways that you are unstereotypically a female
*I can change a tire, check my oil, and replace a radiator hose. [But I'm stereotypically female cause I'll call you to do it first.]
*I can fish better than you. And, yes, I cast my own line and bait my own hook.
*I expect to go to atleast second base on a first date.

~2 truths and 1 lie (in any order)
*I love him.
*I love him not.
*He loves me.

14 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Love the new look here! ;) Great list!

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I still can't figure out why in the world I would want to go to Nashville...


Oh, hey, thanks, Bs! Didn't see you standing there...

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's brighter over here ... I like it!!!

Great list - lol!!!

I want that trophy too!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i really do like the new template. it loads easier for me. i dunno whay, but my computer doesn't liek the dark dots for some reason. fun meme, girly!

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snavy - If I can't have the trophy, I'll settle for making out with Drew.

Lime - Hmm... so you got something against dark dots, do ya? ... I know where this is going...

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am scared of things that get jiggy in the sunlight.
I have no idea what that means. It is Monday and I am already out of creativity.

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liking the meme, you you!

Monday, February 27, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

That is a good meme! Nice new digs too. Much easier to read. Anyhoos...just thinking of ya! Cheers!
-Jack The Knife

Monday, February 27, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I knew it! I am so right...

Monday, February 27, 2006 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Whoah...do I have to take off my shoes, in here?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

mr. shife - But I get jiggy in the sunlight...

logo - Thank you, you you.

andy - Thanks, sweetie! It IS easier to read, isn't it? I don't like that damn red font that I used, though.

looking - You don't know nothing!!

lbseahag - Nope. Only yer pants.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lived in spain. almost 6 years. the beach is so nice.

mlah

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:32:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Awesome.
You & I are unsteretypically (that's a hard word to type) female in the same ways.
Also, which is second again? Is that when both feet are tied up too, or hands only?
Also, I have boyishly good looks.

SG, proud recipient of at least 5 of your picture messages. yesssssssss!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

AND I just realized I misspelled ..

u
n
s
t
e
r
e
o
t
y
p
i
c
a
l
l
y

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home