quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A little bit of this.. and a little bit of that...

I am about thiiiiiiiis close to killing Stoopid Hr Chick. I swear to God, I'll make it look like a horrible stapler accident. Every fucking five minutes, she coming to my desk asking me stooopid ass questions like, "What's a company letter head?" and "Where do I find ink toner?"

Yesterday she asked me to proof-read a letter for her. I had to bit my tongue as not to laugh at her idiot mistakes. But I refused to look at it. I'm not correcting it for her. No way. Make her look good? Shit. She can sink her own ship.

I tried to record an audioblog this morning. Actually, I recorded five. But I sounded stoopid, so I didn't post them. [I know, what could be stoopider than hearing me rap?]

I am just aboot burnt out on my job. It's just a phase, and I can't wait till it passes. I love my job. I do. There's just been a lot of drama lately, and I'm not e-v-e-n in the mood to deal with everyone's problems. I just want to come to work, kick ass at my job, go home, and sleep soundly. That's been harder to do the past couple of weeks. But I have signed on to help out with some big projects around here, so hopefully that will get my spirits back up! I can't wait, really, and tomorrow is our first meeting, and I'm looking forward to working with this group of people from my office.

I got invited to go to the Houston Rodeo Cook-off on Friday after work with a bunch of my co-workers. It's supposed to rain on Friday, but I'm not going to let that ruin my fun! Last time I checked, I don't melt! LOL. It's cool cause we don't have to drive there, the Metro park and ride will take us to the Rodeo grounds for only a couple of bucks. And since we are 'with' the cookers, we get everything for free! Free beer, free BBQ, free beer, free... beer! Sounds like a good time to me.

Oh, I found this lame quiz, but it kinda does sound like me! So, here ya go:

Your Five Factor Personality Profile
Extroversion:
You have high extroversion.You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"
Conscientiousness:
You have medium conscientiousness.You're generally good at balancing work and play.When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.
Agreeableness:
You have high agreeableness.You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.
Neuroticism:
You have medium neuroticism.You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is medium.You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.

5 Comments:

Blogger lookingbusy said...

When you say, "Kick ass at my job," what you really mean is sit on it, transfer a few phone calls and do some major powerblogging, right?

Mmm, BBQ and beer. I am having a BBQ beef sandwich for lunch right now. No beer though, darnit.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Free BBQ, and free beer??? Now that's my kind of party!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

looking - uh. yeah. pretty much. LOL. But I do much more than that, and judging by some of the HR chicks I've seen trying to do my job, you really CAN be "kick ass" as my job. As I am.

bs - It's gonna be fuuuuuuun! You jealous?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I swear to God, I'll make it look like a horrible stapler accident.
-- OMG - do we think alike!!! LOL!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Here are my results:

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
***********************************
Also I wanted to tell you that I am getting ready to start a diet myself (I have alot of weight to loose , just look at my pic on highjacked) so you and I can cheer each other on ! If you are still dieting that is ! :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home