quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Inside the Blogger's Mind

T. Leach tagged me, and I helped.

Seriously, this was blatantly stolen from T. Leach. Thanks, man... and no, I won't show you my boobs.

What is your favorite word? Tacobelly. [noun]. As in, I'm allergic to Taco Bell. It makes my belly swollen. And then, I'm left with a tacobelly.

What is your least favorite word? Not. As in, we're NOT gonna have Taco Bell for dinner tonight. Or, no, I'm NOT gonna make out with you. Or, you're NOT the hottest girl I've ever slept with.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I'm not a creative person. I like to admire [and sometimes steal] people's artistic work. I'm not really that spiritual, either. I'm a pretty positive person, and it takes a lot to get me down because most of the time it's easy for me just to make jokes and laugh it off. What turns me on emotionally is just other positive people. I like to surround myself with the laid-back, fun-loving, just-gonna-go-out-and-have-a-great-time-where-ever-the-road-takes-us types.

What is your favorite curse word? Are you serious? My favorite curse word? Ha! I try not to curse as much as I used to, so my new favorite phrases are, "Son of a BISCUIT!" and "Mother farker!" and "Geezus, I really fuggin sporked that up!"

What sound or noise do you love? I like the sound of rain. It makes me sleepy... unless I have to pee... then it makes me pee-pee.

What sound or noise do you hate? The stoopid hr chick's voice. Gaaah! Stop talking, you fuggin' re-tard!"

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I'd like to try veternarianism. Huh? Is that even a word? I think I used that in a sentence incorrectly.

What profession would you not like to do? Proctology.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You're fuggin funny as hel-- uh, as... --

9 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

you are indeed fuggin funny as hel......um...ya know

Friday, February 10, 2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Whenever I hear the HR chick's voice I pee and say fuggin an a.

Friday, February 10, 2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I agree with Lime .. you are fuggin funny . I say son-of-a-biscuit too or son-of-a-monkeys-uncle ! Have a wonderful weekend ! I also love to hear rain !

Friday, February 10, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok - "It makes me sleepy... unless I have to pee... then it makes me pee-pee." made me laugh so hard I may have snorted - eeeewwww!!

Friday, February 10, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny as hello?

what??
*snicker snicker*

Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from San Antonio. just surfing and found you. saw you are a texan, so you get a comment.

mlah

Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

lime - funny as helium?...lol... thanks!

mr. shife - That's some sporked up shit.

breaze - I still have to stop saying, "fucking whore!".... so hard to stop cussing all the way.. LOL.

snavy - lmao!! That was my favorite part of this questionaire!! Glad someone got that joke!!

logo - Funny like... funny ha ha? What am I .. a CLOWN?!

anon - word.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Stop. Thief.

Monday, February 13, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! Sporked. You really sporked that up. :P

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home