quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I fucking hate these things..

*sigh* But, I've got nothin'.

Editors note: Some questions were removed. And by removed, I mean, out-right deleted. Without re-numbering. So, sometimes it will skip from #44 to #48 or something like that. Gah. I really do fuggin hate these things. But if you have one you want me to do on my blog, just sent it my way. I'm such a sucka.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:45 am. I went to the gym from 5am to 6am. I just started this yesterday, and when I got home after work, I went straight to bed.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Jewelry is MY best friend. I don't care what it is, just buy me some why don'tcha.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I went to the premier for the upcoming movie Alpha Dog last week. It sucked. It had Justin Timberlake in it, but it sucked.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy. w00t. Break me off a piece of McDreamy. [But, I secretly heart George. Isn't he the best? I just wanna cuddle with him.]

5. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast taco. MMmm..

6. What is your middle name? Rose.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexifood.

8. What foods do you dislike? I don't like fish. I like other seafood, but just not fish. I don't like the texture of cooked spinich, either. Tastes like someone already chewed it up and spit it back out onto my plate. Bleh.

9. What is your favorite type of music? I like anything I can dance to. I like to shake my bon-bon.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Fuckus. He's a pain in my ass, but he gets me where I need to go. And you wouldn't believe the hatred he puts up with from random parking lot cars. He's always getting run into, scratched up, dinged, you name it.

11. Who is your hero? My dad. When he's not making fun of me, we enjoy making fun of other family members. He's incredibly wise, and he taught me all about baseball and how to check my oil.

12. Favorite magazine to peruse? Cosmo. I'm such a girl sometimes.

13. If you had a day all to yourself, what would you do? I think the question should read "who" would I do. Well, that's classified information.

14. What was your last miracle? Huh? I think anytime I get in the car and arrive at my destination unharmed, it's a miracle. I'm deathly afraid of dying in a car accident. I'm sure my fears would be abated if I didn't text message while I drove, kept my hands on the stearing wheel, and did the speed limit every once in a while.

15. Favorite all time movie? The 5th element. How smokin' hot is Mia Jovovich in that film? Gah!

16. Favorite time of year? The time with the most paid days off.

17. Favorite age that has passed? I liked being 17. I had a kick ass management job, my own car, the love of my [highschool] life, and boys on the side. I had money, friends, and a bad ass pager [ha! remember those?]. I thought I was the fucking shit. Damn, those were good times.

18. Something you think you would be crazy without... my celly. I don't even know how I survived so long without one, either. Now, I can't imagine not being able to pick up my cell and call someone on the spot. Oh, and I'm a text and picture messaging FREAK! I also have Aol Instant Messaging on my phone, so I never miss out on someone trying to reach me.

19. Somebody you would be crazy without? I'm already going crazy without him.

20. Favorite sandwich? I'm not really a sandwich person. Lol.. I'd probably choose peanut butter and jelly.

21. What characteristics do you despise? Indecisiveness. [I'm already indecisive enough. I don't need someone else being that too. One of us has to make the fucking decisions around here.]

22. Favorite item of clothing? I have this really comfy Happy Bunny t-shirt that says, "Your anger makes me happy." It's just a funny reminder to not get caught up in other people's drama or moods. [It made me think of my mother.]

23. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go: I'd like to visit Italy someday, but my first stop would be Spain. I'd like to test out my Spanish skillz and meet people from my culture. [And, no, my culture isn't Mexico.]

25. Favorite brand of clothing? I like Banana Replublic's style, but most of their stuff is made of wool, and I'm deathly allergic to wool.

26. Where would you retire to? A mansion in Beverly Hills.

27. Favorite time of day? Sleepy time.

28. Where were you born? At St. Joseph's hospital in Houston, Tx.

29. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball.

32. What laundry detergent do you use? All. The dye free kind. I'm not allergic or anything, but things that could possibly make me itch get me paranoid.

33. Coke or Pepsi? Diet ? Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke.

34. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm actually more of a morning person. But on the weekends, I can stay up all night if need be. As long as the drinks are flowin' and there's music to dance to, I'm up.

36. Do you have pets? Why yes, yes I do. I have a rat named Chibby Chibberson.

37. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm almost done with this fucking long ass questionaire!

38. What did you want to be when you were little? A corporate lawyer. Or any profession where I could look professional and scare the shit out of people. I guess that could go for a mob boss, too, huh?

39. Favorite Candy Bar? Almond Joy.

40. What is your best childhood memory? I don't really remember much of my childhood. Hmm.. I wonder why... LOL. Probably my fondest memory was my fifth birthday, and we were all getting in the car to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I was in the back seat, and my parents were putting some stuff in the trunk to take over there. I looked up at the rear view mirror, and I saw them putting a guitar with a big bow on it in the trunk! I was sooo excited, and I didn't even say a word until I finally unwrapped it at the end of the birthday party!

41. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Movie theater assistant manager, car prep, intern, rental car assistant manager, Nextel retail manager, receptionist.

42. What color underwear are you wearing? Nude.

43. Nicknames: Crackhead, Tinkerbell, Fuzzyhead, Super E.

44. Eye color: Brown [with flecks of magic.]

46. Last person you went to dinner with: The Cuz's spawn. I took care of him this past weekend.

47. What are you listening to right now? The clicky clack of my keyboard as I type this.

48. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who the fuck cares? When's lunch?

49. What job would you have if you could: Heiress.

If you'd like to tag yerself, go right ahead. [I won't look.]

16 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

I effing hate these things, too. I used to get them all the time in email forwards. Now I just ignore them when they come because I got sick of doing them.

I only do them when somebody specifically asks me to, because I feel bad for saying no.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I have flecks of magic in my urine.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

shan - this IS from an email forward! D'oh. I've been saving it until I was out of material. Which I am today. Some questions were just retarded, so they had to go. I don't really mind doing these things, they just take a shit-load of time to complete.

shife - that might be the crack.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Lol @ Almond Joy. The thought of a half-mexicana girl eating a chocolate covered coconut and almond thingy is just funny to me.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

(please don't tag. please please please plplplplease!)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 should read, "It sucked, and Justin Timberlake was in it." How could his presence possibly make it good.

In addition Milla Jovovich was definitely hot in 5th Element.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have some of these as back-up too. LOL!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Woohoo! 5th Element rulez! So do Almond Joy's!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

looking - it's the word "nuts" that makes you giggle, right?

thomcat - i would never do that to do. or WITH you.

think - that's the whole reason why i went to see it. duh.

snav - they work in a pinch.

bs - word.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I used to like cooked spinach til I read your description of the texture.
Thanks.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Almond Joy?
why?

I like you more than Paris Hilton.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

What's the difference between a breakfast taco and a breakfast burrito?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jerk - you're welcome. blerp.

lbseahag - cause sometimes you feel like a nut. or like u need to nut.

lbseahag - nothing. except only gringos say "burrito". everything to a mexican is a taco. just ask my boyfriend jorge.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I always loose my train of thought in the middle of these things then once I post them I get paranoid about my answers so I have to go back and check them !

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

breaze - I've already read this post fourteen times.

bridg - Yes! I have gotten up that early three times this week! Stop the insanity!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:35:00 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I KNEW you secretly hated these things! Now you can never make me feel guilty that I didn't tag you!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home