quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, February 24, 2006

All Hail DaMasta!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about DaMasta!

  1. The opposite sides of DaMasta always add up to seven!
  2. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing DaMasta!
  3. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by DaMasta!
  4. Scientists have discovered that DaMasta can smell the presence of stoopidity in children.
  5. DaMasta is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
  6. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are DaMasta.
  7. DaMasta can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
  8. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become DaMasta on New Year's Day.
  9. Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of DaMasta, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
  10. The first domain name ever registered was DaMasta.com!
I am interested in - do tell me about

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah ... um ... can you come sniff my kids???

LOLOL!!!

I think I got flowers on my third anniversary - would rather have had some Damasta!!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

More than dolphins sleep below the surface of Damasta...I hope..

Friday, February 24, 2006 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snavy -*sniff* *sniff*

They smell fine!

Maybe a belated anniversary gift is in order!

lbseahag - I hope so! [I'm open to any suggestions.]

Friday, February 24, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the new template!!

Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I think you get leather for your 3rd anniversary....

that opens up a whole new can of worms....

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a 39 inch long toungue? My pet frog Grifter is jealous.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LMAO @ #2 and #7.....ROFLMAO!!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ahhh... my third wedding anniversary, remember it like it was yesterday. Still have my Damasta sitting on the fireplace. :D

Saturday, February 25, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey I like the new look!

Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, dolphins sleep underneath you, too?!?!?

Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

This contrivium thing is full of useful info!

1. The colour of phallic symbols is no indication of their spiciness, but size usually is.

Ok I knew that one.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

39 inches long, huh? I bet you spend a fortune on popsicles.

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

logo - Thanks, babe!

lbseahag - hmm.. I'm game!

wacko - Trust me. EVERYONE is jealous.

sherri - ah.. good times, good times..

spinning - even YOU cannot resist the belly of damasta..

madmeer - Size = spiciness... hmm.. yep. Makes sense to me.

shanshu - I spend a fortune on cute boys.

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home