quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

True Life: I Am A Bachelor [ette]

So yeah, I'm single in Houston. I live alone, and I find household chores [cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, putting the roll of toilet paper on the dispenser] very tedious.

Exhibit A: My fridge.

Let's see, right away I notice a tupperware container of mac and cheese. Since I've been on the no-carb diet for a little over a month now, I can only imagine how old that dish is. Bleh. Make me cringe when I think about getting around to cleaning it out.

I also see a couple of staple beverages. One is low carb coffee. Another is Smirnoff Ice. Yeah, that's about as old as the mac and cheese, since I can't drink it anyways cause it's chock full o' carbs.


There's mystery meat in the white tupperware container. I usually just throw out the tupperware containers rather than clean them. And no, they aren't the disposable kind.

Also, I see old tortillas. Can't have carbs now, so yep they're over a month old.

Let's see what's in the side door of the fridge. Mayo that I left out last month, so I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. And a can of beer that secret lover boy left the last time he was at the house. Haven't seen him in over five weeks, so yep, that's old too.

I think the only "good" things are the packages of string cheese laying there on the bottom of the door.

And, no, there's nothing in the drawers at the bottom.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Mmmm string cheese! Love that stuff.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tasty

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

I'm going to have to do this same post. My fridge is a toxic waste dump.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Just have yourself a cup of hot mayo. Mmmmmm, tasty.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger Barakah said...

I would definitely throw out the mac-n-cheese and the container, it sounds like it might attack you if you attempt to murder it in the garbage disposal.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Whoah...that is as gnarly as my fridge. We could make a tasty meal together. I have french dressing from April.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

bs - Turns out, the cheese is bad too. Sheesh.

logo - isn't it?

jerry - please do. I don't know anyone who has a toxic fridge like me.

mr shifey - I almost did. On accident.

jacopo - I went out and bought some disposable tupperware last night. Pretty handy...and cheap.

lbseahag - I'm scared. Hold me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home