quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Lunch at Bennigan's with a lucky selected few from the office.

TODAY IS DIM HR CHICK'S LAST DAY AT THE OFFICE! W00T.

Here's a little piece of Stolen Shit that I got from Spinning Girl. Let's do dis shit. You know how we do.

[A is for age:]
26. But just barely. I want to live forever.

[B is for booze of choice]
Tequila shots. Or, if I'm feeling frisky, cute boys on the rocks.

[C is for career]
Slacker extraodinaire. I make a living doing absolutely nothing. And it pays pretty decent, too.

[D is for your dog's name:]
And by dog, you mean rat? Chibby.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
Underwears, Dim Hr Chicks, hairspray, lip gloss, foul language, and Vanilla Sugar body spray.

[F is for favourite song at the moment:]
Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard

[G is for favourite games:]
Monopoly, Tic tac toe, I spy, mind games, Naked Twister, and Poker [not naked twister AND naked poker, just naked twister and regular poker]

[H is for hometown:]
Houston, Tejas

[I is for instruments you play:]
Clarinet, air drums, and the strings on your heart.

[J is for jam or jelly you like]
Strawberry preserves and grape jam

[K is for kids?:]
And by kids, you mean spawn? Um, nothing yet, but I'll keep checking.

[L is for last kiss?:]
And by kiss you mean, ... uh, nevermind. I plea the 5th. [Hey, that's the name of my other blog.]

[M is for most admired trait:]
Oh, how to I love me? Let me count the ways: my curls, my bodacious boobs, my witty sense of humor, and my mouth. Geezus, did I mention my nice rack?

[N is for name of your crush:]
Hmmm... can't tell you ALL my secrets. Then what would my other blog be about? No, my other other blog. Oh, I've said too much.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
No spawn, no broken bones, no major car wrecks.

[P is for phobias:]
Big crowds in small, enclosed places; showing up for work with no pants on; climbing tall stairs [huh?]; teletubbies; never getting married.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"Who are you, and why are you soooooooooo stupid?"
Krazy K, my 16 yr old sister.

[R is for biggest regret:]
I don't have regrets. It's, like, not my style.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Peppermint patties, candy corn, and kisses [real ones, not chocolate ones].

[T is for time you wake up:]
6:15 A.M., CST... and then I snooze 'till 6:29 A.M., CST.

[U is for underwear:]
Pink.

[V is for vegetable you love:]
Are smashed potatoes vegetables? Hmm... broccoli, green beans, and salads [salads are vegetables, right?].

[W is for worst habit:]
Only listening to people when they are talking about me.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
Stomach [wait, that can't be right], right ankle, back.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
And by make, you mean buy?
Brocoli soup at Chili's; Fajita taco salad at Gringo's; Steak border bowl at Taco Smell.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Crapricorn: "The Bitch", or so I've been told.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Sianora dim HR chick! w00t!

Great list too.

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger anika said...

I LOVE candy corn! No one ever knows what I'm talking about, when I say that! You are the best evil-er twin EVER.

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Good news about HR chick.
Your list is extraordinary.
Have a great weekend.
And for some reason all I can think about is pink underwear.

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very cool!!!!

Will be using this!!

And, btw - nice rack!! LOL!!

Friday, January 06, 2006 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You rock.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 5:09:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

really fun list!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I knew I could count on you to make this hilarious...

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

yes I too love this idea...and laughed good and hard....I said hard....nice rack.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home