quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
I have no fucking clue.
They stopped putting the menu on the web.
Someone needs to talk to those Mexicans.
Anyone speak Mexican?

Today is Office Supply Wednesday, y'all.

Duties I Perform Every Day [during the New Year] because I have no Actual Duties to Perform Every Day [during the New Year]:

1. Sift thru the jewelry in the Lost and Found to see if there’s anything good.

2. Say, “I saw you do that” to everyone who walks in while pointing to the security cameras on my desk.

3. Forget to water my poinsettia.

4. Decide which ornaments to steal off the company Christmas tree.

5. Ghost-write a memo asking the HR Director how the “layoffs” are going and blind carbon copy the whole corporate office.

6. Submit an expense request stating I need a refund for $1.40 every time the cafeteria Mexicans serve runny eggs.

7. Deny all accusations of blogging at work.

8. Take pictures of all the guys in Loss Prevention. Hey, they spy on me with THEIR cameras…

9. Play the movie Pulp Fiction on our plasma screens in the front lobby.

10. Tell all the vendors that come in today that I’m training to become a geisha.

14 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

No lunch menu?

that is so wrong...but then again, photos of hot man meat should suffice....

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Your plant's hurting there!

You should play Resvouir Dogs after Pulp Fiction ends.

BTW - that new Tarentino movie looks pretty damn freaky!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

LBseahag - Stoopid Mexicans. They probably can't spell t-a-c-o-s-a-l-a-d.

Bs - I am sooOOo terrified of that new movie, I won't even watch the previews anymore. I do not heart Mr. Tarantino anymore.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LMFAO @ training to become a geisha!!!!

Mr. Tarentino scares me too!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Barakah said...

I like horror movies but after watching the previews I doubt I could stomache "Hostile". I think there is a difference between horror and images of torture. I doubt I could stomache Mr. Tarantino's new movie.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

The Wolf is so cool. His NSX rocks. "It's a 30 minute drive... I'll be there in 10."

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I can't speak Mexican but I can sure let them know that you are pissed ! lol! Thanks for the laughs Damasta, I really needed it ! :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LMAO@ pulp fiction in the front lobby!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snavy - It was a good movie, even though I didn't understand a dern thing about it.

J - I'm with you. I said that the poster didn't look that scary, but on second thought, count me out.

Looking - I drive like that.

Breazy - I think it goes, "me no likey runny eggos".

Lime - tee hee.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

come on at least play Princess Bride on the plasmas in the lobby

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are the best employee ever. And I have some Mexican books on tape on CD on DVD if you want to borrow them.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Did you find anything worth keeping in the lost and found? That's an excellent idea!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You are a freaking RIOT.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

"Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet, gentlemen."

Greatest line ever.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home